Thread: Everyone double posting

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Everyone double posting

It seems like everyone is double posting all over the whole site. Is something up? I know a fat finger can make it happen but it seems like every single thread there are multiple double postings happening. It was going on in another forum I visit and they had to make some change and it stopped.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There's a pretty common glitch here that causes double posts. Been that way since I first joined, it just gets worse from time to time.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Everyone double posting

There is a way to avoid it, at least there is when using Tapatalk. When the little loading wheel keeps spinning and nothing is happening, cancel your post and don’t save the draft. When you refresh the thread your post will be there.

ETA: I just did it on this post.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's so fukking annoying.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Generally due to a slow server.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last couple of days it has been really bad. Every place has double post but it seemed that every other post it was doubled.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    In my desktop browser there is a simple route to avoid this problem. After submitting a post I may get this prompt: "This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved." with choices Leave page or Stay on page. At that point my message has already been posted. If I choose Leave page it apparently resubmits the form data and doubles. Instead I choose Stay on page, then close the tab.
    Last edited by Disciple; 07-31-22 at 11:05.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.