Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, are we in a Recession or not?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    By the definition of those who do it for a living and defined the term, yes. According to the current admin, no. Tough choice as to which to believe...
    If you believe a damn thing that comes out of the mouths of Marxist, then that is your issue not theirs. Will I am not picking on you, but the world has gone insane. I never thought I would live through a Marxist revolution in the USA, but here I am.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    If you believe a damn thing that comes out of the mouths of Marxist, then that is your issue not theirs. Will I am not picking on you, but the world has gone insane. I never thought I would live through a Marxist revolution in the USA, but here I am.
    Are you sure to fully savvy what I am saying in the above and the obvious sarcasm there in?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Are you sure to fully savvy what I am saying in the above and the obvious sarcasm there in?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Sorry I was up very late last night and up early, I guess 3 hours of sleep wipes out my sarcasm antenna.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    In econ 101 I recall definition of recession is two consecutive quarters of negative growth. Check, and check. There are other factors to consider about the significance or how bad it is, but there you have it.

But the administration likes to change the meaning of words and move the goal posts. According to them the economy is actually getting better.

Feedback Score
    I was in the USAF and stationed overseas during the 1982 recession, which seems to have been a particularly nasty one. Got back to CONUS in June 1983 and evidently the worst of it had passed. Any of you old-timers remember that one?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Recession? Yes.
    NO WIGGLE ROOM.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Dupe.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I was in the USAF and stationed overseas during the 1982 recession, which seems to have been a particularly nasty one. Got back to CONUS in June 1983 and evidently the worst of it had passed. Any of you old-timers remember that one?
    Nope I was in Israel with an unofficial inflation rate of like 800%

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Interesting that all of these things seem to be hitting us at the same time isn't it?
    The entire Biteme insurrection is predicated upon - "Who ya' gonna believe - us, the experts, or your own lying eyes!?" If they get the majority to buy into the little lies - "the jab is GOOD for you - fairest, most honest election ever - etc." than they'll prepare you to swallow the whoppers whole - "this is not a recession, etc." Always keep looking at what they're pointing away from.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast