Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haley Strategic D3 Belt

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My dumb Q. I purchased the belt and a Safariland QLS mid rise holster attachment. Issue I have is, I don't see any way to get that buckle on the belt through belt slots on the QLS. Buckle is way too large to pass through. Is there some way to remove the buckle to pass belt through the QLS slots then put buckle back on? Did I get the wrong QLS? I don't see different belt slide slot sizes offered.

Safariland QLS Quick Locking System Kit QUICK-KIT1-2 Bundle with 2" Mid-Ride Belt Loop 6070UBL-2-2
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    My dumb Q. I purchased the belt and a Safariland QLS mid rise holster attachment. Issue I have is, I don't see any way to get that buckle on the belt through belt slots on the QLS. Buckle is way too large to pass through. Is there some way to remove the buckle to pass belt through the QLS slots then put buckle back on? Did I get the wrong QLS? I don't see different belt slide slot sizes offered.

Safariland QLS Quick Locking System Kit QUICK-KIT1-2 Bundle with 2" Mid-Ride Belt Loop 6070UBL-2-2
    Uh... can't you just remove the male end of the Cobra buckle and slide the UBL on? The adjustment side, that is? All their promo pics show the guys running the UBLs for their holsters, and the advertising video clearly shows that the male end of the Cobra buckle being on the side that's very easy to slide off. FYI, QLS is the fork system, so the fork and the locking plate, UBL is the belt loop you mount the plate on.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Uh... can't you just remove the male end of the Cobra buckle and slide the UBL on? The adjustment side, that is? All their promo pics show the guys running the UBLs for their holsters, and the advertising video clearly shows that the male end of the Cobra buckle being on the side that's very easy to slide off. FYI, QLS is the fork system, so the fork and the locking plate, UBL is the belt loop you mount the plate on.

That's the only was to do it I guess. Sure wish I had not added all the molly attached stuff first that will now have to remove and put back on, but that is at least a fix. Thanx.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

That's the only was to do it I guess. Sure wish I had not added all the molly attached stuff first that will now have to remove and put back on, but that is at least a fix. Thanx.
    LOL. Welcome to the world of battle belts. Don't worry, you'll find something else that has to go on the other side of the holster and have to do it again.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    LOL. Welcome to the world of battle belts. Don't worry, you'll find something else that has to go on the other side of the holster and have to do it again.
    Now you tell me you f-ers! What a PITA. Another thing I'm learning, properly kitting out a belt is expensive! I had some of what I needed already, but much I didn't, and it's adding up real fast. I'll easily be 1k in into it when done. Will be nice to have at the range, courses, etc in the most unlikely case of needing a grab and go option as civilian in STFT scenarios, but an expensive one.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Q: for those of you using the Safariland system on their battle/Batman belt, are there are holster brands you are using/recommend not Safariland brand compatable? If not, guess I will now have to purchase a holster from them, figured I'd ask before I did.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Q: for those of you using the Safariland system on their battle/Batman belt, are there are holster brands you are using/recommend not Safariland brand compatable? If not, guess I will now have to purchase a holster from them, figured I'd ask before I did.
    I bought a T-rex non-retention holster that uses the Safariland mount to use in 3 gun. Easy to switch over to the level 3 retention for other things.

ETA: Pretty sure it was the Ragnarak: https://www.trex-arms.com/store/t-rex-ragnarok-holster/?holster_availability_ref=1166&handedness="right"&threaded=false&color_ref=1&accessories=%5B%5D

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 08-29-22 at 13:52.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I found what I wanted with an actual Safariland holster, and as mentioned also have a TRex Ragnarok.
    Besides that, I think there may be a number of companies that make their holsters compatible, as it seem ls ubiquitous.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    LAS Concealment is safariland compatible.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    LAS Concealment is safariland compatible.
    That's what I ordered with additional QLS so I can use it for CCW also at least.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast