Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Geissele 14.5 SD Upper initial impressions

Feedback Score
    Hello all,
    I'm resurrecting this thread as it has been about a year since I have posted on my Geissele 14.5 Super Duty upper mated to a ADM complete ambi lower, I've probably got about 2k rounds through it thus far and plan on posting some groups sizes, all of which has been shot with the aforementioned ACOG and Holosun 509T piggybacked on top. It hasn't been shot an amazing amount over the past year (maybe 800-900 rounds) but it has been dropped on concrete multiple times (thanks to my 9 year old), has been pretty gummed up from a mixture of sand, pine sap, and budget brand bug spray and ran and managed to run against some notable other brands. All in all it has continually posted better and better groups out of it (this I hope to show soon).
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Some groups from over the last year.

[IMG]20230821_144656 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]
    55gr Fed and Wolf Gold mixed (4/22/23)

[IMG]20230821_144803 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]
    55gr Stand 1 Armory Reman from yesterday 8/20/23 Very impressed with Stand 1's quality and accuracy

[IMG]20230821_144748 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]
    55gr Armscor 10/22/22

[IMG]20230821_144725 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]
    6/15/23 55gr Fed and Wolf Gold

[IMG]20230821_144643 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]
    7/3/23 Stand 1 Armory 55gr
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    [IMG]Woods 6-11 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]

These are pictures of a Nutnfancy type run and gun I did with a buddy, his father and his 15 year old son near Rhinelander Wisconsin, the Geissele is the one laying down, the other is my 14.5 DDv7 upper on another ADM lower. All guns ran great even when caked with OFF bugspray as the mosquitos where like a fog at the time, the only hiccups came from Russ's (buddies dad's Wilson Combat) that failed to go into battery after being gummed up with pine sap and that lime green pollen that coats everything in the north woods. To my surprise it didn't come with a forward assist or a H buffer, but that's why you train.

[IMG]20230821_144629 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm probably going to camo paint this rifle as that seems to be what I end up doing, I'm also trying to get a surefire can for this, but currently my budget doesn't allow it until I get some other things squared away first.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234