Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mk 318 Mod 1 Still Being Made?

Feedback Score

Mk 318 Mod 1 Still Being Made?

Is this stuff still being made since the USMC isn't using it anymore? I have some but I'd like some more. There's a couple of sites that advertise it for sale, but they seem pretty sketch. Other places have the "notify me option," but are out of stock.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I haven't seen any for sale since I bought some a couple of years ago.
    At least from the normal vendors anyway.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Time View Post
    I haven't seen any for sale since I bought some a couple of years ago.
    At least from the normal vendors anyway.
    I don't think it's been that long since I got my last order from Bone Frog, but it has been a good while.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    March of 2020 was when I got some to try out, TSUSA had it for $15.60 a box which I thought was sorta nutz at the time.
    I only got 500 rounds and when I got around to try it and decided to order more it had gone poof.
    I believe by that time everything had gone poof though.

I keep checking around and haven't chanced on any yet.
    Not sure I would pay the asking price now days anyway.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd love to know as well. Bought a bit over a thousand from Target Shooting Sports back in late 2019 and early 2020, but when COVID hit everything flew off the shelves. All the range and ballistics tests were overwhelmingly positive, so I'd love to buy more if I can find it.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    I just wonder if it's even being made anymore since the Corps didn't pick it up. I hope they are, but I can see why they wouldn't from a business standpoint.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't think they are making it anymore, why would they without a .gov contract. If I am not mistaken all that was sold on the commercial market was overruns or seconds.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I don't think they are making it anymore, why would they without a .gov contract. If I am not mistaken all that was sold on the commercial market was overruns or seconds.
    Damn that is unfortunate. I got a 1000 back before the pandemic and it shoots great out of multiple barrels I've got. Guess I need to hold on to what I have left.

Feedback Score
    The ad from US Armorment states they were not factory seconds (the ones I bought anyway): https://usarmorment.com/nbsp556-nato...29-p-1701.html

That was couple years ago, and I have a little over 1K that I have all my AR's zeroed for and it is my "go-to" initial loadout. I looked for more to buy a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find it ANYWHERE.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 08-13-22 at 08:35.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FederalAmmunitions.com is showing it available at $16.99 per 20.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast