Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Militia Violent Extremist Symbols

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Militia Violent Extremist Symbols

Ted Cruz raking FBI Wray over the coals about FBI training guidelines. Funny when he points out both Obummer and Brandon were sworn in under Betsy Ross flags.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...15465307308037

Townhall.com
    @townhallcom
    ·
    20m
    Ted Cruz grills Dir. Wray over FBI training material listing patriotic flags as militia violent extremism.

"What are y'all doing? Do you agree w/ this FBI guidance that the Betsy Ross flag and the Gadsden flag and the Gonzales battle flag are signs of militia violent extremism?"
    Last edited by mack7.62; 08-04-22 at 10:57.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Ah, I just came here to post about this. Here is a short video showing/discussing the document.
    Bluntly, if this is a surprise to anyone here...

"Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That is just amazing, I used to be a huge fan of the FBI in my most naive days. It's sad for America. Authenticly sad.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    That is just amazing, I used to be a huge fan of the FBI in my most naive days. It's sad for America. Authenticly sad.

PB
    I think they turned FULL RAT BASTARD about the time of Clinton/Reno. For WACO to have happened like it did, then Ruby Ridge...and all the crap henceforth.
    How I loathed Reno, and may God's perfect justice be upon her evil soul, let alone both Clintons.
    I too, thought the FBI at one time was awesome. Were we wrong the WHOLE time?
    Can anyone here name ONE of the alphabet agencies that isnt full on commie rat now?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Disband the agency.

Terminate all employees of the FBI and bar them from any further federal employment.

Strip away all of their security clearances.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Disband the agency.

Terminate all employees of the FBI and bar them from any further federal employment.

Strip away all of their security clearances.
    ^ This X 100. Throw the baby out with the bath water, every friggin' one of them should go.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    So to be clear, since I have participated in Spartan races and wear the shirts now I fall under "militia violent extremism." Got it.

Whew, thanks, FBI, for helping me figure that out.

Feedback Score
    The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves to see that the American government is becoming the EXACT monster our Constitution and Bill of Rights etc were created to prevent. The alphabet agencies are out of control

Feedback Score
    I " HEAR " almost all of them use this one quite often.

https://fb.watch/eHPqoREVkT/

Feedback Score
    Mike Glover just made a video on this. I can only think of what they think of M4Carbine.net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4JBDcN7YFo&t=45s
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast