Thread: Glock G17 Gen 5

Feedback Score

Glock G17 Gen 5

Grey Ghost Precision has a sale on their barrels and slides. Before I buy these for my G17 Gen5. Is there any other brands I should consider?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What is wrong with your Glock barrel and slide?

Feedback Score
    I bought one at the fourth sale for my G19x mainly because it was much cheaper than having the stock slide machined. I’ve got a 507c showing up today that will go up top. The biggest issue I have is that I can’t find the small parts to get the slide up and running. I plan on keeping both slides fully functional. The GGP slide will get a comp at some point.

Feedback Score
    I ordered GGP Barrel and slide. The barrel is Black Nitride The slide Cerakote Sniper Grey All for 50 off. Sale ends 7 September.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought a Gen 4 G17 slide because I wanted to mount an optic. The ~$50 premium over milling my current slide was worth it to me for a lot less hassle, plus I can return the pistol to stock if I ever so choose.

I don't see the slides for 50% off anywhere, but I found mine at Midway for a black v6 version that mustn't have been very popular.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mizer67 View Post
    I bought a Gen 4 G17 slide because I wanted to mount an optic. The ~$50 premium over milling my current slide was worth it to me for a lot less hassle, plus I can return the pistol to stock if I ever so choose.

I don't see the slides for 50% off anywhere, but I found mine at Midway for a black v6 version that mustn't have been very popular.
    If you add to your cart on their website it will take 50% off

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    If you add to your cart on their website it will take 50% off

Thanks. Decided to turn my G19.4 into a comped dot gun and was able to take advantage the slide sale and add a threaded barrel for $57.

Feedback Score
    Guys which brand on Iron sights do you like?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like Dawson Precision.

No one else that I know of has their guarantee. I've had great customer service there.