Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCM canceling orders without notice

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)

BCM canceling orders without notice

So I have in stock alerts saved on many items , over the last month I have received 6 in stock emails and within minutes placed my order for MK2 uppers , then every time (6 , if we count the orders placed today which I’m sure will be canceled ) within 48 hours they cancel my order without even telling me . Only way I know is I go check my order status on the website. I get mistakes happen and maybe there is a website glitch but to continue to take my money , charge my bank account and then cancel my order and refund me without even explaining why over and over seems unprofessional. Not sure what’s going on over there but they need to figure it out

Yes you could say just give your money elsewhere but I’m a brand loyal person , I find something I like and buy only that , I buy BCM rifles ( 8 complete and a pistol so far ) . So you would think they would at least reach out and explain the issue and try and make it right
    Last edited by JVG19; 08-04-22 at 12:46.

Feedback Score
    Have you called them and explained your frustration?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Are you sure it is BCM and not your bank/credit card company? Many are playing games with firearm related purchases these days. I would reach out to BCM and ask them WTF is going on.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    I have tried but they don’t return calls or emails just cancel orders . I guess they don’t like my money

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    I tried 3 different cards with 3 different banks so that’s not the issue lol my bank approved all purchases they say . But I guess who knows . If that was the case and its my bank why wouldn’t BCM respond to my emails or calls and offer a solution ? I placed 2 orders today and they both now say canceled . Whats shity is they don’t t even make you aware of the cancellation if I didn’t log in and look I wouldn’t know . So just seeing if anyone else recently had the same happen
    Last edited by JVG19; 08-04-22 at 14:20.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just called the number provided on their Contact Us web page.

The message provided stated clearly that they now only correspond via e-mail.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    They are claiming that there card processing provider canÂ’t tie my email address to my phone number lol I have literally bought 8 rifles from them and never had that issue before but now all of a sudden itÂ’s that ? I think the website is listing things in stock that are not in stock and then this is there way out after taking your money

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I guarantee BCM, like any company, does NOT want to pay the CC fees for the inbound and refund transaction for moving the funds back to you. The only thing more annoying than having to deal with cancellations and refunds for a merchant is dealing with customers who complain about it.

Granted, better communication/notification and a more accurate inventory/order system would be nice, but it's not costing you any money.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    I get it and yes I doubt it’s on purpose but stil frustrating, I posted not really complaint but to see if anyone else had this issue . The finally got back to me and offered to hold my order while I send in a check since for some reason there system doesn’t like me . Seems all is fixed for now

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It is entirely possible that you under estimate how fast items are selling out. Many people have expressed their frustration with getting emails and finding out the products are gone when they place an order. Do you know how long your server holds your email, or how often your email is checked by your email program? The people who are getting the emails first are the ones buying the products, and some of those people are buying multiples so they can scab them (part them out by pieces) on various EE boards. We have people who do that with Colt on this board, and they are selling the parts for rape prices.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast