Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20rd mag pouch source

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    We shoot mostly 20 round mags because we do a lot of precision.
    Yeah the setup Iím working on is for my modern ďplains rifleĒ. So Iím in and out of the truck and proned out for shots on the wide open grasslands.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Yeah the setup I’m working on is for my modern “plains rifle”. So I’m in and out of the truck and proned out for shots on the wide open grasslands.
    I've got family in Bismarck and if your east of there, I don't think you can ever get that flat, make yourself smaller sure, but cover is hard to come by. Isn't there an old joke: So flat you can see your dog run away for a week
    If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today. -Thomas Sowell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I've got family in Bismarck and if your east of there, I don't think you can ever get that flat, make yourself smaller sure, but cover is hard to come by. Isn't there an old joke: So flat you can see your dog run away for a week
    Yeah Iím between Bismarck and Fargo. Lots of wide open space between shelter belts.

Oh and I believe the saying is about seeing your horse run away for a week. Really highlights the desolation and desperation of being completely screwed out here lol.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Yeah I’m between Bismarck and Fargo. Lots of wide open space between shelter belts.

Oh and I believe the saying is about seeing your horse run away for a week. Really highlights the desolation and desperation of being completely screwed out here lol.
    Well at least you guys are really light on Liberals over there. Let us know how those Beez pouches are over time.
    If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today. -Thomas Sowell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12