Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20rd mag pouch source

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    We shoot mostly 20 round mags because we do a lot of precision.
    Yeah the setup I’m working on is for my modern “plains rifle”. So I’m in and out of the truck and proned out for shots on the wide open grasslands.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Yeah the setup I’m working on is for my modern “plains rifle”. So I’m in and out of the truck and proned out for shots on the wide open grasslands.
    I've got family in Bismarck and if your east of there, I don't think you can ever get that flat, make yourself smaller sure, but cover is hard to come by. Isn't there an old joke: So flat you can see your dog run away for a week
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I've got family in Bismarck and if your east of there, I don't think you can ever get that flat, make yourself smaller sure, but cover is hard to come by. Isn't there an old joke: So flat you can see your dog run away for a week
    Yeah I’m between Bismarck and Fargo. Lots of wide open space between shelter belts.

Oh and I believe the saying is about seeing your horse run away for a week. Really highlights the desolation and desperation of being completely screwed out here lol.

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Yeah I’m between Bismarck and Fargo. Lots of wide open space between shelter belts.

Oh and I believe the saying is about seeing your horse run away for a week. Really highlights the desolation and desperation of being completely screwed out here lol.
    Well at least you guys are really light on Liberals over there. Let us know how those Beez pouches are over time.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    HSGI mag pouches work and you can use the velcro soft side they put inside to fill in the bottom to lift the mag even higher.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If you're walking around a lot more than shooting, a 20rd mag on the belt is less obtrusive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by voiceofreason View Post
    If you're walking around a lot more than shooting, a 20rd mag on the belt is less obtrusive.
    That's been my usual loadout for years is a single Safariland pouch on my belt with a 20rd reload. however for in and out of vehicles I'd rather have a low profile chest rig and with rising tensions a couple more mags just in case.

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    Those roll up exercise mats can be cut to make great spacers for inside mag pouches. They also work great to cut out the size of your plates and use for added cushion in your carrier.

Feedback Score
    USMC M16/M4 Speed Reload Pouch will work with 20 round mags if you don’t mind Velcro. Easily my favorite single mag pouch and only $10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12