Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WNBA’S Brittney Griner Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I hope all the performance enhancing drugs she took servers her well when she is breaking big rocks into little rocks all day in a Russian gulag.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    Awesome, glad it all worked out!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There are a lot of people here in America that are doing time for smoking or selling weed.
    Brittany decided to intenntionally or not to fly internationally with liquid THC.
    I'm not sure how you overlook so many Americans in your need to free Brittany Grinner.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As of August 10th, Brittney Griner is now 173 days Drug FREE, hooray for Brittney!

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    In these days with all the screening at airports, how did she get through the initial screening without knowing it was in there? Surely a highly trained TSA agent would have looked at vaping cartridges, etc. I assume she left from the USA to fly to Russia? I would also think that anyone who travels knows exactly what is packed in their baggage because of all the screening also. She knew what was in her bag. If you break the laws of another country, you suffer their punishments. Plain an simple.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    In these days with all the screening at airports, how did she get through the initial screening without knowing it was in there? Surely a highly trained TSA agent would have looked at vaping cartridges, etc. I assume she left from the USA to fly to Russia? I would also think that anyone who travels knows exactly what is packed in their baggage because of all the screening also. She knew what was in her bag. If you break the laws of another country, you suffer their punishments. Plain an simple.
    I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic?

As someone who travels a lot I can tell you TSA agents have double digit IQ and catch very little. They are looking for weapons, that’s it. Many studies show they often don’t catch those coming through. Some l thing like 97% of weapons get through when done as a test.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic?

As someone who travels a lot I can tell you TSA agents have double digit IQ and catch very little. They are looking for weapons, that’s it. Many studies show they often don’t catch those coming through. Some l thing like 97% of weapons get through when done as a test.
    Lol... yea a little bit. I'm not a TSA super agent, but I know that in a majority of countries in the world... esp Russia, mary jane is illegal. You would think that they would be familiar with basic foreign law and would look at pressurized containers to make sure what they were. After all, look at the little 10 oz shoe bomb Richard Reid tried to set off. Not a big one, but if it didn't malfunction, it would have been enough to take down the plane. Makes me feel safe flying.. which I absolutely don't do these days. I wonder how much of her decisions had to do with who she felt she is vs. having to abide by the law. But it was 100% on her to make sure she wasn't carrying something illegal.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    I hope all the performance enhancing drugs she took servers her well when she is breaking big rocks into little rocks all day in a Russian gulag.
    Has she been busted for that too or is that conjecture on your end? Not fully tracking. Basketball is one of the few major sports where PEDs are not a common theme, and she does not look "enhanced" per se, but she is 6'8"!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Has she been busted for that too or is that conjecture on your end? Not fully tracking. Basketball is one of the few major sports where PEDs are not a common theme, and she does not look "enhanced" per se, but she is 6'8"!
    Some are suggesting She was once a He.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    As of August 10th, Brittney Griner is now 173 days Drug FREE, hooray for Brittney!
    Bro, those are meds. Do you even scrip?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678