Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Question, but not the normal one

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

BCG Question, but not the normal one

I am looking for a BCG, and if I was getting best ones, would just grab a Sionics and be done with it.

I am looking for a BCG for a plinking rifle. I don't need it to work 100% of the time, life is not on the line etc. But at the same time I really don't want one that is breaking every few rounds for one reason or another. Something like a Cross Machine Tool or Anderson fit the bill?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Toolcraft has some pretty affordable options. I've also had good luck with Brownells branded AR parts if they still have any in stock.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    PSA has got a "daily deal" on a nitrided BCG for $70 right now

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Easy button:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...microbest.html

Microbest BCG at PSA. Made by the same OEM and to the same specs as the SOLGW BCG. $100 free shipping.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The AO I got from AR15Discounts.com has been great. $75 recently. I've been running it every weekend for a few months now. Some gays were not happy that it didn't have markings, but I've not seen any shortfalls so far.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The AO I got from AR15Discounts.com has been great. $75 recently. I've been running it every weekend for a few months now. Some gays were not happy that it didn't have markings, but I've not seen any shortfalls so far.
    Saved for posterity!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I've got about 1000 rounds with my AO Precision BCG. Has been GTG after I swapped the original gas rings back in, after initial issues due to a McFarland gas ring I'd foolishly installed.

So yes, the AO Precision BCG has been GTG so far. Available at Ar15discounts.com.
    Last edited by georgeib; 08-25-22 at 13:27.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Brownells Nitride M16 BCG. $94 with coupon "10off100" and "Guaranteed Forever."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You guys better quit with the links to BCG sales. I have this weird addiction where it takes all my will power to NOT buy a quality BCG that is on sale. You know, in case I need an extra one or six.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    You guys better quit with the links to BCG sales. I have this weird addiction where it takes all my will power to NOT buy a quality BCG that is on sale. You know, in case I need an extra one or six.
    Yeah tell me about it. STOP please.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast