Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Milley is a traitor

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    None of them is with a V device. He has never fired a shot in combat or been in direct combat himself. He has a string of assignments as staff. His last command, I think, was a rifle BN. When he got his SF tab, he didn’t go to a team, he went and took command of a rifle company. I know some who were at West Point with him and they uniformly say he was a political scumbag back then.
    Thats the easy peasy way to the top.
    I saw the aftermath of Desert Storm and how awards were handed out.
    I lost all respect for any Officer wearing a Bronze Star, because they all got a Bronze Star. Everyone in the TOC got a Bronze Star. We had a Lieutenant leave his platoon while they were under fire to get back to the Company, He got a Bronze Star.

I saw a lot of scummy enlisted guys warm a desk in S-3 for like 8 years in Fort Hood, they went from E-6 to E-7 sitting in the same Master Gunner seat and getting fat.
    I came from Germany and looked around and thought this joints being run by the Mob, it's got nothing to do with the Army.
    Talk about a wake up call.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Doubt it, never seen him with the patch. I’ve never known any not to wear the patch.
    If he wasn't in 5th Group in combat he couldn't wear the SF patch on his right shoulder. Don't know. Believe me, I'm not taking up for him AT ALL but he is a long-tabber......now what he did post-tabbing is a mystery to me.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    None of them is with a V device. He has never fired a shot in combat or been in direct combat himself. He has a string of assignments as staff. His last command, I think, was a rifle BN. When he got his SF tab, he didn’t go to a team, he went and took command of a rifle company. I know some who were at West Point with him and they uniformly say he was a political scumbag back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I know that there are often more officers getting the tab than there are 18A billets and via class rankings some go to group or other assignments instead of ODAs. Maybe that's what happened. I haven't a clue. The only relevance is that if he was peered and ranked so low as to not go to a team it would go to credibility.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Milley has certainly proven he is “Lynch Worthy”.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    If he wasn't in 5th Group in combat he couldn't wear the SF patch on his right shoulder. Don't know. Believe me, I'm not taking up for him AT ALL but he is a long-tabber......now what he did post-tabbing is a mystery to me.
    That was referencing the CAG part of your statement.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    That was referencing the CAG part of your statement.
    Oh okay, I'm tracking!

I was actually just making a rhetorical statement, i.e. no matter what unit he may have served in his more recent activities negate it (kind of like McCain.....I would never disparage his military record and what he went through but screw him as a politician).
    Last edited by ABNAK; 08-12-22 at 21:47.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Oh okay, I'm tracking!

I was actually just making a rhetorical statement, i.e. no matter what unit he may have served in his more recent activities negate it (kind of like McCain.....I would never disparage his military record and what he went through but screw him as a politician).
    Ah, got it.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I know that there are often more officers getting the tab than there are 18A billets and via class rankings some go to group or other assignments instead of ODAs. Maybe that's what happened. I haven't a clue. The only relevance is that if he was peered and ranked so low as to not go to a team it would go to credibility.
    Milley was a BN S-3 in DS. In 8th ID. In GERMANY. He went to Iraq for a month as a fill in when guys started moving back after the ceasefire was declared. My FIST had an altercation with him outside Nassiryah.

As for Bronze Stars in DS, I was put in for one with a V at 73 Easting. Made it up to Regiment and the Rgt commander downgraded to an ARCOM because “ Corporals don’t get Bronze Stars, Lieutenants do.” Then we returned to Germany and I listened to an E-7 from 1AD bragging about his Bronze Star for setting up a SATPHONE so guys (officers) could call momma from the Sandbox.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    As for CAG, a couple guys I know from there said he was a staff officer (again) and maybe a commander of the support squadron. Not an assaulter.

Feedback Score
    As for CAG, a couple guys I know from there said he was a staff officer (again) and maybe a commander of the support squadron. Not an assaulter.

He was never at the Unit. I don't know where that crap's coming from. I doubt he ever even set foot in the compound.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast