Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Agents Raiding Mar-a-Lago

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    What truly baffles me about this whole thing is not the raid happened... not that it isn't a Dodgeball-esque bold move, Cotton... but the fact people are cheering them on and wanting more.

If the FBI/DOJ is bold enough to raid a former President of the United States, how much do you think they care about you when it's your turn?

People are cheering on blatant authoritarianism. I just cannot beat myself stupid enough to comprehend that.
    Mass Formation Psychosis is what it all appears to be. People are so intently focused on hating the man and destroying him they are being led by their short and curly’s and can’t take off the blinders for even a moment to see what’s happening in the real world around them.

This is what you get when all the screens tell all the sheeple what to do and most of them listen and follow with blind complacency.

So many people no longer think or feel solely for or by themselves as individuals. It’s group think and it’s being targeted and weaponized.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Palm Beach police have received intelligence warning that armed pro-Trump protesters are planning to descend on Mar-a-Lago following FBI raid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Lago-raid.html

Palm Beach police have notified surrounding police departments, including the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, that it received intelligence today informing them that armed pro-Trump protesters are expected near Mar-a-Lago following last night's FBI raid, a Florida law enforcement source has told DailyMail.com.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Palm Beach police have received intelligence warning that armed pro-Trump protesters are planning to descend on Mar-a-Lago following FBI raid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Lago-raid.html
    Aren’t they a little late? Is the FBI still there? All they’re going to accomplish is giving the Dems another thing to point to when they claim the right are all violent extremists.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Unless they flash bang and gas them out to the warm welcome of national media cameras, it won’t be enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I spent yesterday on planes and/or airports people are pissed off by the raid and the hiring of 87K IRS.

Trump will win in a landslide if he survives to run. What do I mean by survive? The Marxist and NKVD ops I mean FBI will murder Trump if they need to, in order to keep Trump out of office.
    I was saying Marine One would go down during the first term. That or mysterious illness.

Very surprised that hasn't happened yet.

But totally agree with you that it's an option on the table.

Feedback Score
    Two points:

1) The 4th Amendment......"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

See that word "particularly"? I take that to mean SPECIFICALLY, as in anything found as a result of a fishing expedition cannot be used as evidence unless it was "particularly" mentioned in the search warrant. I'll go one step further: I don't give a damn what some court has ruled, it's wrong and against the Constitution, PERIOD.

2) If we can overcome and smash the fraud and cheating like in 2020 and we get the White House in 2024, is anyone up for some PAYBACK? I'd have senile old Biden dragged out of his house at 3AM in his diaper in the dead of winter while his home is ransacked; same with Wray, Garland, and any others I damn well felt like. There should be a scorched-earth policy with regards to Federal DoJ, FBI, CIA, Joint Chiefs, NSA, Homeland Security, etc. Now I know we'll have some spineless pussy on here say something to the effect of "We're better than that, take the Moral High Road" but they can STFU and realize that THEY are part of the problem too. Revenge is a dish best-served cold.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I was saying Marine One would go down during the first term. That or mysterious illness.

Very surprised that hasn't happened yet.

But totally agree with you that it's an option on the table.
    Or killing SCOTUS judges so they can be replaced with Libtarded ones. I put NOTHING past these scum.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Two points:

1) The 4th Amendment......"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

See that word "particularly"? I take that to mean SPECIFICALLY, as in anything found as a result of a fishing expedition cannot be used as evidence unless it was "particularly" mentioned in the search warrant. I'll go one step further: I don't give a damn what some court has ruled, it's wrong and against the Constitution, PERIOD.

2) If we can overcome and smash the fraud and cheating like in 2020 and we get the White House in 2024, is anyone up for some PAYBACK? I'd have senile old Biden dragged out of his house at 3AM in his diaper in the dead of winter while his home is ransacked; same with Wray, Garland, and any others I damn well felt like. There should be a scorched-earth policy with regards to Federal DoJ, FBI, CIA, Joint Chiefs, NSA, Homeland Security, etc. Now I know we'll have some spineless pussy on here say something to the effect of "We're better than that, take the Moral High Road" but they can STFU and realize that THEY are part of the problem too. Revenge is a dish best-served cold.
    I agree with everything you're saying however, the dems disregard the 2nd Amendment, do you think they care about any thing else in the Bill of Rights?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No matter how people feel about the orange guy, this behavior should concern anyone who cares about an over reaching government agency being used as a political hammer. When even the most worthless of Dems are asking Qs and not comfortable with this, you know it's bad.

The FBI and those who put them up to it, better be rock solid, as to justify what they did, and I suspect the chances of that hovering at zero.

It is interesting to watch how different the coverage of Fox is, to CNN. Watched a few of each on YT, you'd think it was two separate events.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

It is interesting to watch how different the coverage of Fox is, to CNN. Watched a few of each on YT, you'd think it was two separate events.
    I noticed that, too.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKjeff View Post
    I agree with everything you're saying however, the dems disregard the 2nd Amendment, do you think they care about any thing else in the Bill of Rights?
    If you read the Bill of Rights and look at actually what is going on in our gubbamint, you'll see that there is at least one dept or agency actively working against your rights as defined by the Bill of Rights. And that has been going on for years.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast