Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Agents Raiding Mar-a-Lago

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Trump will win in a landslide if he survives to run.
    He won by a landslide in Nov. 2020, what makes you think they won't pull the same crap all over again, after they've had four more years to refine their election stealing tactics?

Literally nothing has changed to ensure election integrity across the nation, especially in the big cities where everyone in control is a D.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 08-10-22 at 08:58.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Man, Trump better bring in his own people and go over every single inch of that property for cameras, bugs, listening devices, ect.
    Were I him, I wouldnt spend a night there until it had been swept multiple times.
    Aint no doubt in my mind now, we cant "conspiracy theory" enough or too much anymore. Theyve proved them all. NOTHING now, is too crazy to believe.
    We have indeed crossed the Red Line.
    Game over man, game over.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 08-10-22 at 09:01.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Man, Trump better bring in his own people and go over every single inch of that property for cameras, bugs, listening devices, ect.
    Were I him, I wouldnt spend a night there until it had been swept multiple times.
    Aint no doubt in my mind now, we cant "conspiracy theory" enough or too much anymore. Theyve proved them all. NOTHING now, is too crazy to believe.
    We have indeed crossed the Red Line.
    The FBI "asked" them to turn off cameras. I guess they are beyond reproach. They also have WAY too many protections regular cops don't. This article says they did not turn off the cameras, but I saw elsewhere that they did. Not sure.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-ev...in-trump-raid/
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    The FBI "asked" them to turn off cameras. I guess they are beyond reproach. They also have WAY too many protections regular cops don't. This article says they did not turn off the cameras, but I saw elsewhere that they did. Not sure.

I read multiple sources that said FBI would not allow his lawyers to be present while they did their search. I'm under the impression that's not legal unless there's some specific circumstances legally they can hide behind.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Heard some talking head this morning suggesting that turning the warrant's exact wording over to anyone that would take it and put it out there, would be a good strategy IF you were innocent of whatever the alleged crime was in the first place. Another on the panel equated this whole mess with the local library sending a SWAT team to raid your house because you had several books overdue.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Waters had on one of trump's attny's last night & she mentioned in her discussions with the lawyers on site that they were showed, but not given a copy of the warrant...if this is true, talk about a banana republic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-FBI-raid.html
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

Im talking about cameras and bugs THEY, the FBI, left behind, to spy & listen in on Trump. Id bet both nuts they bugged the SHIT outta Maralago.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Waters had on one of trump's attny's last night & she mentioned in her discussions with the lawyers on site that they were showed, but not given a copy of the warrant...if this is true, talk about a banana republic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-FBI-raid.html
    I read and listened to interviews stating the FBI showed the Trump lawyers a copy of the warrant, but took it back and wouldn't let them have a copy. Between that and not allowing the lawyers to be present during the search, just makes this complete clown show even worse. I hope this backfires huge on the FBI and dems. I don't even recognize the America we live in any more.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Last edited by Buncheong; 08-10-22 at 10:50.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    I read and listened to interviews stating the FBI showed the Trump lawyers a copy of the warrant, but took it back and wouldn't let them have a copy. Between that and not allowing the lawyers to be present during the search, just makes this complete clown show even worse. I hope this backfires huge on the FBI and dems. I don't even recognize the America we live in any more.
    Like Will stated, it's amazing the lack of coverage & details that are being omitted by the MSM...I watched ABC nightly news to get their take & it's polar to the 411 given by Waters & Tucker.

The masses are being spoon fed what the swamp wants them to hear...clown show on steroids.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast