Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Agents Raiding Mar-a-Lago

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I feel really sad for you. None of this is even plausible, much less “accurate”. You’re going to look foolish when it turns out this is just another “Muh Russia!” Nothingburger.
    The scary thing is that we aren't operating in the same info and analysis sphere. The hard left says that the Steele Dossier hasn't been refuted and that there are serious charges still pending.

We have moved from an objective view of the world to a subjective and echo, echo, echo, chamber world- which is exactly what the left wants. (Redifining man and woman being an easy example).

Trump is always guilty in their minds, facts be damned.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I feel really sad for you. None of this is even plausible, much less “accurate”. You’re going to look foolish when it turns out this is just another “Muh Russia!” Nothingburger.
    Meh, these threads help round out my ignore list. Most of the garbage he posted isn't worth the time to read. 95% DNC talking points from CNN and MSNBC.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    Anybody that’s still thinking Trump didn’t violate laws that he actually made even more serious is a buffoon.

It’s hilarious that each day that passes DJT makes bigger tactical errors. He’s pleading the fifth after saying that no one pleads the fifth if they’re not guilty. Having his stooge “attorney” lie about not getting a copy of the warrant and property receipt is now going to blow up as Garland unseals the warrant (or doesn’t because DJT opposes it— hmmm something about if you’re innocent then don’t avoid the evidence?)

There is TONS of open source intel that is strong evidence of Trump’s crimes, ranging from simple (and maybe unimportant) like lying to the FBI, to obvious and kind of big like avoiding taxes by giving his daughter money and claiming it was payment to a consultant.

Trump lied to all of us conservative gun owners from day one. It’s unbelievable that you all, in my same realm of peers, don’t see that he’s a power-hungry, lying, narcissistic, son-of-a-femaledog.

You’ll are smarter than this…
    I'm more in the middle here. For myself, POTUS caught bold face lying he didn't know anything about his (crack head) son's business dealings in Ukraine, among a long list of lies, and it's crickets. HC suffering nadda for Benghazi etc. It's that level of hypocrisy that makes people so mad, without defacto supporting the orange guy. That's more my issue then Trump fan boy status I don't have personally, and I suspect may fall in that camp.

I'd agree those blindly supporting Trump suffer from serious bias, but the FBI, DOJ, etc have blown any good will and trust they had with those already not big fans, so not difficult either for some to see it as no more than a witch hunt to find anything at all to prevent him from running again, and likely winning. There's no doubt that's a component if what's going on, regardless of Trumps digressions, and both can be accurate at the same time.

Finally, considering who the alternatives were, Trump all day any day.

PS, Personally, I don't want to see him run again, and I don't suffer TDS.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-12-22 at 09:55.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Here’s a reliably conservative news choice that definitely plays it down, but let’s be real- Trump loves money and this was valuable information…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...f-trumps-home/
    "It’s unclear what kinds of nuclear documents were sought or whether the FBI actually found any nuclear records, the Post wrote, citing unnamed sources."

Well that settles it! (sarcasm emoji here...)
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Here's the thing: even a broken clock is right twice a day; just because Trump has not been guilty regarding previous allegations does not mean that he won't be with this (or the next). The problem is both sides are an echo chamber: the left is so convinced if his guilt with everything, the pro-Trumpers are increasingly blind to the possibility of any guilt because thus far he has pretty much escaped most allegations.

Which leads me to one of my bitches about the politicization of the DOJ and the use of special counsels: when you use them so willy-nilly for everything, when it's the real thing, no one is going to listen.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Uh, DeSantis? That is who I would like to see run, much more so than Trump.
    100% that. But, we don't know what Desantis will do, and I bet if Trump runs again, Desantis will not. The Dems are well aware that Desantis would kick their a$$ in debates, and popularity, and already running anti Desantis commercials in FL from the biggest joke in politics, which tells us just how out of touch the progressive (regressive) left has become. I could not believe it when I saw this add on my TV. I don't know if any polls exist, but I have little doubt it backfired big in FL. I agree 100% with gov Newsome, that if those who don't like Desantis not happy in FL, PLEASE move to CA for the "freedom." I think a Desantis/Paul ticket would win easily. For those who have not seen, this, it's mind boggling:

Last edited by WillBrink; 08-12-22 at 10:12.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Jan 6
    Pee Tape
    Very Fine People
    Stormy Daniels
    Told folks to drink bleach
    Put kids in cages
    Putin's Puppet
    Will crash the economy
    Will start wwiii
    will imprison minorities

Now he's keeping nuclear secrets in the wife's closet...it's like a 3rd grader is in charge. I honestly think TDS is real & should be added to medical journals.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm more in the middle here. For myself, POTUS caught bold face lying he didn't know anything about his (crack head) son's business dealings in Ukraine, among a long list of lies, and it's crickets. HC suffering nadda for Benghazi etc. It's that level of hypocrisy that makes people so mad, without defacto supporting the orange guy. That's more my issue then Trump fan boy status I don't have personally, and I suspect may fall in that camp.

I'd agree those blindly supporting Trump suffer from serious bias, but the FBI, DOJ, etc have blown any good will and trust they had with those already not big fans, so not difficult either for some to see it as no more than a witch hunt to find anything at all to prevent him from running again, and likely winning. There's no doubt that's a component if what's going on, regardless of Trumps digressions, and both can be accurate at the same time.

Finally, considering who the alternatives were, Trump all day any day.

PS, Personally, I don't want to see him run again, and I don't suffer TDS.
    Both of those are my position also. Versus The Bitch or Xiden, Trump all day (and that's how I voted). Just not in 2024 if I had my druthers.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Anybody that’s still thinking Trump didn’t violate laws that he actually made even more serious is a buffoon.

It’s hilarious that each day that passes DJT makes bigger tactical errors. He’s pleading the fifth after saying that no one pleads the fifth if they’re not guilty. Having his stooge “attorney” lie about not getting a copy of the warrant and property receipt is now going to blow up as Garland unseals the warrant (or doesn’t because DJT opposes it— hmmm something about if you’re innocent then don’t avoid the evidence?)

There is TONS of open source intel that is strong evidence of Trump’s crimes, ranging from simple (and maybe unimportant) like lying to the FBI, to obvious and kind of big like avoiding taxes by giving his daughter money and claiming it was payment to a consultant.

Trump lied to all of us conservative gun owners from day one. It’s unbelievable that you all, in my same realm of peers, don’t see that he’s a power-hungry, lying, narcissistic, son-of-a-femaledog.

You’ll are smarter than this…
    ""Having his stooge “attorney” lie about not getting a copy of the warrant and property receipt is now going to blow up as Garland unseals the warrant""

For research purposes. Will you please provide link to this.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I honestly think TDS is real & should be added to medical journals.
    Yeah, it's definitely real. Until recently, I wasn't sure what was worse, TDS or the Cult of Trump, with elements of the right showing him constant adoration and devotion. That seems to have slacked off though, and TDS is as strong as ever.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast