Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complete lower shopping

Feedback Score

Complete lower shopping

Saturday i am heading to a local "Gun mall", numerous dealers under one roof. I am hoping to come home with a complete lower, and I'm looking for some recommendations. I have budget constraints, so mostly need to know what to stay away from, but will take all advice. Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Why does it have to be complete? Why does it have to come from this mall?

You could build a lower and pick every part that goes into it.

You could order online and get exactly what you want and not be constrained to this mall.

I basically don’t buy guns from brick and mortar locations because the owners and employees are idiots and the prices suck.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What sort of budget do you have in mind? Without that, we would be just guessing...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    PSA would be my choice

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have bought a bunch of "completed" lowers for both ARs and MCXs. All of them have come from Centurion Arms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    I have bought a bunch of "completed" lowers for both ARs and MCXs. All of them have come from Centurion Arms.
    Solid quality going that route.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    My recommendation for a complete lower is always BCM. The blems are an even better deal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    My recommendation for a complete lower is always BCM. The blems are an even better deal.
    Hard to go wrong with BCM. Great recommendation.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    I was hoping to spend under $600, but if need be I will spend the required amount to get something of good quality.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRO View Post
    I was hoping to spend under $600, but if need be I will spend the required amount to get something of good quality.
    BCM is great, and should be easy to find for well under that price.
    Stick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast