Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS says it ‘absolutely’ will not increase audit scrutiny

Feedback Score

IRS says it ‘absolutely’ will not increase audit scrutiny

TRENDING NOW

IRS says it ‘absolutely’ will not increase audit scrutiny on middle-income Americans

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/with...or-audits.html

Somebody check the bullshit meter real quick!
    Last edited by tn1911; 08-10-22 at 07:50.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Remember that $600 a year thing that was enacted in 2021? That is what those 87K IRS dirtbags will be looking at. Going through piles of info from people's checking accounts and CC statements. "Hmm, what was this check for?"

I still cannot believe 87,000 IRS scum are going to be hired. That is mind-boggling.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 08-10-22 at 07:58.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    If money is power 87,000 IRS Agents is the Gestapo.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Remember that $600 a year thing that was enacted in 2021? That is what those 87K IRS dirtbags will be looking at. Going through piles of info from people's checking accounts and CC statements. "Hmm, what was this check for?"

I still cannot believe 87,000 IRS scum are going to be hired. That is mind-boggling.
    Ive READ...cant swear to it...that just those 87,000 alone are EIGHT TIMES MORE than the number of Border Patrol Agents.
    Also...cant confirm..but read that the British Army only has 81,000 members, for comparison.
    True or not- the demonrat party has & is actively destroying the United States as we knew it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

I thought the $600/bank account thing did not pass

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The majority of IRS audits according are at a rate of 5x more for the working poor vs the rich. The majority of those are in the rural south. Pretty much because these folks can't afford $$$ to fight back against the IRS. But, if they promised not to target that group more, it must be true.

They snuck in the $600 IRS reporting thing in a stimulus bill:

https://gop-waysandmeans.house.gov/i...g-requirement/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-irs-crackdown
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 08-10-22 at 09:04.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ive READ...cant swear to it...that just those 87,000 alone are EIGHT TIMES MORE than the number of Border Patrol Agents.
    Also...cant confirm..but read that the British Army only has 81,000 members, for comparison.
    True or not- the demonrat party has & is actively destroying the United States as we knew it.
    It’s because we are the new enemy of the state and the IRS is their “civilian army” that BHO has been wanting. They may not be able to load us all on trains yet but they are working on breaking us financially.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    I thought the $600/bank account thing did not pass
    Yes it was part of the "American Rescue Plan Act of 2021" and was signed into law by Xiden. IIRC it was mostly concerning PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and such but I believe they could look at checks that had been written to people or companies also.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Relax, boys! They're only going after those evil rich people. We're fine.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I don't believe anything the IRS or any government agency tells me. I got audited years ago, they even went through all my bank statements. When she was done I asked the irs agent if everything was ok. She said Everything seems fine.

2 weeks later I got a bill for 3 grand.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast