Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IRS says it ‘absolutely’ will not increase audit scrutiny

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    So 87,000 new employees to sit around and pull their puds, yeah right, I believe the most transparent administration in history.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    So 87,000 new employees to sit around and pull their puds, yeah right, I believe the most transparent administration in history.
    87,000 new IRS agents is just absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

They keep saying they will not increase audits on anybody making under 400k, but it's just another Biden lie.

Feedback Score
    New job posting for the IRS that has since then been pulled...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FordFisch...eadly-force%2F

"Requirements include working min “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends” and “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

IRS hiring "willing to use deadly force"

Can't get to the job posting it may have been pulled due to bad optics but twitter has a screen shot. First buy $725,000 of ammo, then hire 87,000 and how many Special Agents willing to kill Americans? Sure we can vote our way out of this.

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/stat...84869596090369

Ford Fischer
    @FordFischer
    The IRS is hiring new special agents!

Requirements include working min “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends” and “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”

https://jobs.irs.gov/resources/job-d...-special-agent
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    I suspect this: “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends” just may eliminate a large percentage of applicants! I sure as hell would say F that.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    But how else are they going to kick in doors in the middle of the night. You know how dangerous those tax cheats are.

IRS seeks armed accountants ready for ‘deadly force’

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-deadly-force
    Last edited by mack7.62; 08-10-22 at 18:34.

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How did the Feds finally catch Al Capone?

Exactly.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    How did the Feds finally catch Al Capone?

Exactly.
    With the FBI.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    How many deplorable's are Al Capone types? I'm thinking someone wants a new secret police force to oppress law abiding Americans and hiding it in 87,000 IRS hires kinda makes sense. I mean if they said "we want to expand the ATF or the FBI" right now they will face a lot of push back. But with 87,000 new hires you can hide 10,000 new "special agents". I may be wearing tin foil headware but on the other hand this kind of smells like a long term plan being put into place. Two years ago I would never have believed this but now.....I predict these "special agents" won't be doing audits of those making $75,000 a year.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 08-10-22 at 19:03.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What I mean is they got him on tax evasion.

They will monitor every transaction we make in order to find something to prosecute for because we voice opposition. They will start with the loudest voices ie Trump and work their way down.

“ Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.”
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast