Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have LMT MWSE BARRELS in 6.5 CM, .260 REM., or even 7MM-08 available ?

Feedback Score
    I just bought a 6.5 CM barrel from Rooftop Defense last week. I got the email notification, hit the link, they had 5 available. I paid with my card and confirmed, there were 3 available. I hit refresh, and they were sold out. Whole process lasted maybe 90 seconds. Demand is bonkers.

Feedback Score
    https://v1tactical.com/product/20-6-5-creedmoor/

First one I've seen in stock in a year.

Feedback Score
    Hey, THANK YOU very much 'IKNE', I truly appreciate your letting me know !! I do have to admit though, my pressing desire for one has waned somewhat since my initially Posting this. As much as I still would like one, for IMHO, the 6.5 CM pretty much offers everything someone like me would need, or want for an extended range shooting setup. Yes, there are now a few more recent, possibly more efficient calibers of similar size, yet increase the relative efficiency / effective range somewhat slightly, but I also concern myself about ammunition availability in the long run. At least the 6.5 CM has now become an established caliber, produced by numerous manufacturers, & that fact, at least to me tends to overshadow any potential increase in efficiency, at least in regards to my intended useage. THANKS AGAIN !!

Best regards, Dom P. / 'dpast332'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12