Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have LMT MWSE BARRELS in 6.5 CM, .260 REM., or even 7MM-08 available ?

Feedback Score

Anyone have LMT MWSE BARRELS in 6.5 CM, .260 REM., or even 7MM-08 available ?

Hello Gents, I, & probably a number of other individuals can't seem to locate anyone has any extra LMT MWSE Barrels 'currently' available ? I have the 16" 7.62 that was on it when purchased, but I'm interested in obtaining one on 6.5 CM, although if that's no available, I would seriously consider the .243 Winchester, .260 Remington or 7MM-08 versions. Basically, any of the above noted calibers should fill my needs, although the 6.5 is my first choice, just based upon ammunition availability, long range capabilities, etc. I pondered this question few while now, & although it's going to be somewhat expensive, I feel it might 'complete' my set up, even if only for future investment purposes, as I haven't really been using it. And, while I'm on the subject, I also regret not purchasing the later, 'Slick Sides' version, as opposed to my early production with the full length 4 sided Rail. But, even though it weighs in at approximately a pound heavier, I do like the instant ability to use either of the Rails with an minimum of preparation. Plus, when I originally bought it, I don't think the 'Slick' versions were available yet, so it was 'go heavy, or go home' ! So, if anyone happens to have an idea as to where I might be able to locate an MWSE Barrel in any e the above noted calibers, either New or Used, please let me know. THANK YOU !!

Best, Dom P. / 'dpast32'

Feedback Score
    The only one I have seen in awhile was on Gunbroker and the guy wanted something like 4k for it, if u can believe it. ��good luck on your search!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Keep an eye out at Titan Defense. They have a bunch of 762 barrels in stock but no 6.5's at this point, but they due get them in from time to time.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Contact Marvin Pitts at Nefarious Arms, he will convert any barrel you want to work with LMT's monolithic platforms. While LMT makes great barrels your options are limited. I had one done a while back and sold the upper it was great. He does very nice work. My next project I send him will get a 12.5 mid length barrel, dimpled, and the CQB MRP will be milled like a KAC URX 3.1.

I have never heard of Marvin putting out any bad work and he does some cool work. He can also do HK 416 barrels with the gas systems.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Contact Marvin Pitts at Nefarious Arms, he will convert any barrel you want to work with LMT's monolithic platforms. While LMT makes great barrels your options are limited. I had one done a while back and sold the upper it was great. He does very nice work. My next project I send him will get a 12.5 mid length barrel, dimpled, and the CQB MRP will be milled like a KAC URX 3.1.

I have never heard of Marvin putting out any bad work and he does some cool work. He can also do HK 416 barrels with the gas systems.
    Does he make LMT barrels in total or do you have to give him a donor barrel to work off? Hence buying two barrels as such?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I've toyed with getting a 6.5 barrel for my MWS, I'll keep an eye on Titan thanks PB.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Does he make LMT barrels in total or do you have to give him a donor barrel to work off? Hence buying two barrels as such?

PB
    You just provide him with the barrel and he will convert it. You do not need an LMT donor barrel for parts. I had him convert a blank.

Feedback Score
    Haven’t shot my LMT MWS in years. Has anyone ever made barrel extensions, or has LMT ever sold them?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Haven’t shot my LMT MWS in years. Has anyone ever made barrel extensions, or has LMT ever sold them?
    I do not know anyone who sells them, but there are a couple people that will convert barrels. I only trust one due to how long he has been doing it. Some have popped up and gone, and the whole time Nefarious Arms has been converting barrels and I have never seen a bad review.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    so you can just buy a barrel without the QD on the barrel and Nefarious Arms will make it to fit my MWS? I gotta look into this.

PB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast