Hello Gents, I, & probably a number of other individuals can't seem to locate anyone has any extra LMT MWSE Barrels 'currently' available ? I have the 16" 7.62 that was on it when purchased, but I'm interested in obtaining one on 6.5 CM, although if that's no available, I would seriously consider the .243 Winchester, .260 Remington or 7MM-08 versions. Basically, any of the above noted calibers should fill my needs, although the 6.5 is my first choice, just based upon ammunition availability, long range capabilities, etc. I pondered this question few while now, & although it's going to be somewhat expensive, I feel it might 'complete' my set up, even if only for future investment purposes, as I haven't really been using it. And, while I'm on the subject, I also regret not purchasing the later, 'Slick Sides' version, as opposed to my early production with the full length 4 sided Rail. But, even though it weighs in at approximately a pound heavier, I do like the instant ability to use either of the Rails with an minimum of preparation. Plus, when I originally bought it, I don't think the 'Slick' versions were available yet, so it was 'go heavy, or go home' ! So, if anyone happens to have an idea as to where I might be able to locate an MWSE Barrel in any e the above noted calibers, either New or Used, please let me know. THANK YOU !!

Best, Dom P. / 'dpast32'