Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 Macro 17+1

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Sig P365 Macro 17+1

Didn’t see a thread. Leaked last month, announced today. The “upper” is similar to the Spectre Comp with a 3.1” barrel and a comped slide milled for a dot. 5.2” height, backwards compatible 17 round magazines. Ability to swap uppers and lowers. Multiple videos and reviews online, appear to be available now from multiple online vendors and Gunbroker.

I’m interested in the lower frame and magazines to use on a current XL slide. No real interest in the comped slide.

Feedback Score
    I’m waiting for grip frame and mags to become available for 365 legos.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You'd have to lop off the front of the grip/rail to use it with a 365 slide.

The only thing going for the slide is it now has a proper rear dovetail.
    Still wouldn't buy it.

Feedback Score
    Not with an xl slide. Should work perfect.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Hard pass.
    They’ve effectively turned a decent, true micro compact into a mediocre almost compact.
    The P365’s I’ve shot extensively (4) have the worst triggers of any Striker gun I’ve fired including G19, CZ P10c, FN 509.
    I sure wouldn’t have the new SIG over any of those.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    What does this do that the 320 doesn't?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    What does this do that the 320 doesn't?
    Much thinner grip/frame and slide. The 320 is a hog compared to the 365 series.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I understand it's thinner than the 320, but this is starting to look suspiciously like the sort of scope creep that turns great products built for purpose into mediocre built for versatility products.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Grip circumference can make a big difference for someone with smaller hands.

17 round reloads for those who carry a 365.

I’ve been wishing someone would make a G17 length comp slide with a G19 barrel for a few years. It should be a bit less effective but more reliable than barrel mounted comps, and no problem finding holsters. I’m interested in seeing how this SIG works out.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Grip circumference can make a big difference for someone with smaller hands.

17 round reloads for those who carry a 365.

I’ve been wishing someone would make a G17 length comp slide with a G19 barrel for a few years. It should be a bit less effective but more reliable than barrel mounted comps, and no problem finding holsters. I’m interested in seeing how this SIG works out.
    G17c might scratch your itch. I’m told that you can send a Glock to Magnaport to do similar.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast