Thread: CGW CZ75B Standard Package vs Langdon 92 Trigger Kit in a Bag

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

CGW CZ75B Standard Package vs Langdon 92 Trigger Kit in a Bag

I am curious if anyone is running both, and how they compare. My birthday is coming up and I have a 92G and a 75B, so I flipped a coin and ordered the Langdon Trigger Kit in a Bag yesterday. I had been going back and forth between which kit to buy first.

I know both companies have solid reputations, and the 2 kits are well regarded. I am curious if the results of installing the kits on their respective pistols is similar.

My factory 92G trigger is pretty decent with the D hammer spring installed, better than my CZ75B IMHO. I am pretty sure upgrading the 92G will drive me to ordering the CGW kit sooner rather than later. I am definitely looking forward to installing the Langdon kit and shooting the pistol.

Andy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Got the LTT TIB on a 92X. CGW Def in a P01.

The LTT will likely be smoother and the reset will be amazing. If you LUCK out - the CZ may be smoother - but CZ is all over the map on stacking, etc. On a B model, full size, you have a better chance of it being smooth and potentially like butter. (P01 not so, but this takes splainin).

The CZ will have a shorter trigger travel especially in DA - which is significant.

And... they are very different animals. For me the ergonomics help me shoot any CZ very accurately. I like the CZs with a shaped beavertail which the P01 has. So does the SP01. NOT the B. (The B SA does, but CZ is just dumb not to have it on the B).

I love the trigger feel on the 92X, but the darn thing shoots LOW - too low, so its in the safe.

But both are VERY cool, and tupperware is a bore.
    Last edited by m4brian; 08-02-23 at 11:08.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Received the LTT TIB tonight and installed it in my Beretta 92G. I got the 14 lb hammer spring and all I can say is "wow". The DA trigger just glides and the SA trigger has a short reset and is just very nice.

I swapped the D hammer spring and Elite II hammer from the Beretta to my Girsan Regard (Turkish knockoff) which has a Wilson short trigger. The Girsan has a decent trigger action, a bit better than my 92G with the same hammer and D spring. I assume the sear and trigger bar are well finished from the factory. The LTT trigger just blows it away.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 08-04-23 at 18:45.