Thread: RKB Armory: Excellent feedback: Trustworthy (Apologies if post ill placed)

Feedback Score

Arrow RKB Armory: Excellent feedback: Trustworthy (Apologies if post ill placed)

I’m in a hospital for some long COVID19 work and I wanted to share feedback from earlier today or yesterday about Robert from RKB.

From several business transactions, I found Robert to be professional, honest and trustworthy. A gentleman in the original meaning of the word.

Earlier in the week, I intended to sell him a used RMR, with full confidence. Today, my plans were changed and became very fluid. Robert gave me a beautiful gift you can’t buy—good wishes and good will—both so hard to find nowadays.

I thought tonight was a great opportunity to share great feedback, in case you are on the fence when it comes to working with a small business. I can’t wait to get better and to buy something special from RKB.

Mod: Apologies if posting in wrong place or if it’s disallowed. Just felt right tonight.
    Last edited by Dan_B; 08-12-22 at 20:34.
    Cheers,

—Dan @ MN

Feedback Score
    Second. Product was better than described and shipped promptly.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    A little late in the game, but concur - accurate description, great price, fast shipping. Picked up a Vortex PST 1-6 from RBK sold as used, it may as well have been brand new.

Andy

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Picked up a used TR-24 from them as well. Fast shipping but I had a concern with the optic. They responded quickly to my email and took care of me. I could not ask for more.

Andy