Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NX8 replacement lens covers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    264
    Feedback Score
    0

    NX8 replacement lens covers

    Id like to find some better quality lens covers as the ones it comes with are a joke

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'll be getting some for mine here.
    https://armament.com/shop/tenebraex-...=Scope__Cover&

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    264
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Time View Post
    I'll be getting some for mine here.
    https://armament.com/shop/tenebraex-...=Scope__Cover&
    Are the NX8 and ATACR covers compatible?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanktop View Post
    Are the NX8 and ATACR covers compatible?
    No, but Tenebraex does make them specifically for the NX8. I personally ditched the Tenebraex that came with my ATACR and switched to the Aadland Engineering caps, which I believe also have an NX8 compatible version.
    Plus a change, plus c'est la mme chose.

    老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

    https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,895
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    No, but Tenebraex does make them specifically for the NX8. I personally ditched the Tenebraex that came with my ATACR and switched to the Aadland Engineering caps, which I believe also have an NX8 compatible version.
    This is what I am using.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,213
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    http://shop.aadmount.com/ for sure.

    I run only the front cap on my NX8s, the rear adds a little too much additional 'ring' to my view so I use a buttler creek rear and take it off when using the rifle.

    Aadland Caps are hands down the best scope caps ever made.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,280
    Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tanktop View Post
    I’d like to find some better quality lens covers as the ones it comes with are a joke
    Tenebraex Tactical are the ones I Used for my NX8 1-8.

    I ended up going back to the rubber lens caps as I feel they work better for me, they’re cheap, and can be replaced for free through NF. for the rear cap, I tuck it up under the rear of my scope and it stays put and out of the way. With any of the regular scope caps they always seem to be in the way for me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •