Thread: Hello from east TN! ...... Hey, hope this is in the right place!

Feedback Score

Hello from east TN! ...... Hey, hope this is in the right place!

Just a hello. I didn't see an 'intro' thread title so I stuck this one here. I was born here in Ea Tn not 5 miles from North Carolina. I was constantly on the road as an journeyman ironworker for twenty years then the next ten as foreman etc. for the Fluor corp. Before that was Army (101st 72-74) then school on GI bill. Yes, I have lived a little. Hope I feel good enough to be an asset to the forum, that is make enough posts etc. to be interesting. I look forward to getting to know 'you all' and all of you!

IADM

(Note to boss; If this violates forum rules or etiquette please change or notify).
    Last edited by IAin'tDaMan; 08-23-22 at 12:41.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Welcome. There is actually an intro thread stickied, so linked here for you:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...87#post3052387

Feedback Score
    Thanks JediGuy, I must be blind!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Welcome to the forum IAin'tDaMan

AR general discussion is pretty dead these days. But feel free to start a thread on an interesting topic or ask any questions you have about the AR platform and several of the forum veterans here will be sure to respond. Be sure to have a look see around the other sub forums like the technical forum, AR pistols, alternative calibers, auto handguns, revolvers, other rifles etc... Add some meaningful content and you'll soon have enough posts to use the EE and join the discussion in the General Discussion forum. Have fun, there's plenty of firearms knowledge to be found here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IAin'tDaMan View Post
    Thanks JediGuy, I must be blind!
    Welcome! Glad to have you.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.