Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is "Long Covid" Legit? 🤔🤧🤒😷

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Is "Long Covid" Legit? 🤔🤧🤒😷

And if so, how do we manage/treat it? I discuss those topics using two recent studies, which have some concerning findings people need to be aware of:

https://brinkzone.com/long-covid-a-legit-condition/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    It is very much a thing. I had it muscles twitching and I mean every muscle in my body at the same time. Also had an uncontrollable appetite.
    My doctor that treated me in an other country went on 3 week vacation right as it hit me. It was hell.
    When he got back and we talked he asked me 1 question. Do you have enough Ivermectin to take it for 2 weeks?
    I did and from day one no more symptoms
    Last edited by yoni; 08-19-22 at 05:40.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    It is very much a thing. I had it muscles twitching and I mean every muscle in my body at the same time. Also had an uncontrollable appetite.
    My doctor that isolated in an other country went on 3 week vacation right as it hit me. It was hell.
    When he got back and we talked he asked me 1 question. Do you have enough Ivermectin to take it for 2 weeks?
    I did and from day one no more symptoms
    Good deal that took care of it then. There's some denying it's a thing. They're wrong.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The puzzling thing is how differently it affects people. I know of nobody who had any sort of serious problems from it. But the experiences I've heard from everyone vary so much that you'd think they released 5 variations of the thing.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The puzzling thing is how differently it affects people. I know of nobody who had any sort of serious problems from it. But the experiences I've heard from everyone vary so much that you'd think they released 5 variations of the thing.
    It is puzzling, and there are some indicators why that may be, such as the ratio of Ace/Ace II receptors in people, and that's genetically determined.

I know one person who was healthy, active, not even 50, no co morbidities, had covid once, and spent 40+ days in a coma second time he got it, and was supposed to die. His story is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N86TzmVZCE8&t=360s

I had a friend who had most of the serious co morbidities, should have at least had a terrible experience, and all he had was mild cold like symptoms. He did take some of the supps and such I recommended, but still, I would have expected way worse.

That's why I told people all along, not to F with this one and role the dice.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I too know of a few people who caught it where I thought they might struggle, but they shrugged it off like a cold. Then others complained about extreme lethargy. I had release version 1 and didn't miss a day of work. Version 2 was more pesky, got all of us shooters sick and hung around for over a week.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I too know of a few people who caught it where I thought they might struggle, but they shrugged it off like a cold. Then others complained about extreme lethargy. I had release version 1 and didn't miss a day of work. Version 2 was more pesky, got all of us shooters sick and hung around for over a week.
    We know there's various correlations, such as vite D status correlates well to the severity of disease, but none of them fully explain why some healthy got really sick and some with all the risk factors for bad outcomes did not. Stats are still clear as who is most likely to get really sick and who is not, but there does seem an unusual amount of people who didn't fit those stats per post above.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Going back to the "long covid" topic... I still have taste/smell issues from V.1 corona and it's been over 1 year.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Going back to the "long covid" topic... I still have taste/smell issues from V.1 corona and it's been over 1 year.
    Wow, that's a "long covid" effect to be sure! No other issues?
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive had it over two months. Aint worked but one day since 9June.
    Been a mother.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast