Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best gun for bird hunting?

Feedback Score

Best gun for bird hunting?

Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery-Only Machine Review

Welcome to our comprehensive review of the Janome Memory Craft 400E embroidery-only machine, the best embroidery machine for home use! You have arrived at the right place if you are looking for a high-quality, dependable, and greatly flexible embroidery machine. To help you decide if this amazing machine is right for your home stitching needs, we'll go over some of its most impressive features and functions in this review.

Why Choose the Janome Memory Craft 400E?

Let's discover why it's considered the best home embroidery machine on the market with these key features below!

Spacious Embroidery Area

As we mentioned earlier, the large embroidery area of this home embroidery machine is one of the highlights. It allows you to work on large projects without constantly stopping and rehooping.

Speed and Stitch Quality

The Janome Memory Craft 400E is an extraordinary machine, A real wonder in the world ofhigh-quality embroidery. With an astounding maximum embroidery speed of 860 stitches per minute, it effortlessly maintains impeccable tension, producing breathtakingly precise results that will leave you spellbound.

LCD Touchscreen

The colorful touchscreen of this embroidery machine makes it a breeze to browse through the mind-bogglingly extensive design library and select your desired options. It also offers on-screen editing capabilities for added convenience.

Great Diversity of Built-in Designs and Fonts

The 160 designs built-in designs and 6 fonts of this computerized embroidery machine give you a wide range of options to choose from, whether you're into traditional or modern designs. You can also import your designs through the USB port.

Versatility

While this machine is primarily embroidery-only, it also possesses basic sewing capabilities. This adds versatility to the machine and makes it suitable for various crafting projects.

The Janome Memory Craft 400E is a good embroidery machine for home use. Its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various formats, and automatic thread cutter make it an exceptional option in the market. That's right, the Janome Memory Craft 400E is the best embroidery machine you can get.

Compatibility

The Janome Memory Craft 400E is compatible with multiple embroidery formats, including JEF, PES, and EXP. This makes it easy to transfer designs from other sources and use them on your machine.

Included Accessories

The Janome Memory Craft 400E comes with accessories such as multiple embroidery hoops, a foot controller, and additional needles. This saves you from the task of making separate purchases for these items.

Comparisons with Other Embroidery Machines

Janome 400E vs. Brother PE800:

The Brother PE800 is another popular contender in the home embroidery machine market. This machine stands out with its large color touchscreen and extensive design editing features. However, it lacks the sewing capabilities found in the Janome Memory Craft 400E, making it less versatile for a broader range of crafting projects.

Janome 400E vs. Bernette 70 DECO:

The Bernette 70 DECO, a computerized embroidery machine, is highly regarded in home embroidery machines. With its dual feed and extensive design options, it competes with the Janome Memory Craft 400E, another computerized embroidery machine. However, the Janome model surpasses it in speed and design editing. Operating at a faster embroidery speed, it offers more advanced design editing features. Additionally, the Janome model's large color touchscreen and superior stitch quality make it the top choice for home embroidery, providing excellent value for the cost.

Looking for the perfect stitch to your creative journey? Dive into the world of embroidery with CraftsSelection.com! From in-depth embroidery machine reviews to insightful guides, we've got everything you need to take your crafting game up a notch.

Conclusion

The Janome Memory Craft 400E is the best home embroidery machine, surpassing competitors in various aspects. With a user-friendly interface, automatic thread cutter, faster embroidery speed, advanced design editing features, and superior stitch quality, it strikes the perfect balance between cost and features. Ideal for beginners and seasoned embroiderers alike, the Janome Memory Craft 400E offers excellent value for money. Add it to your shortlist if you're looking for the best home embroidery machine that is powerful, yet affordable.
    Last edited by oscarwilliams; 04-03-24 at 03:56.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    What kind of birds, and where will you be shooting?

I am a big fan of the Beretta semi-auto shotguns for bird hunting. So are a lot of professional hunting guides.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Best gun for bird hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    What kind of birds, and where will you be shooting?

I am a big fan of the Beretta semi-auto shotguns for bird hunting. So are a lot of professional hunting guides.
    This is exactly what I use when bird hunting.

Will be taking my Beretta AL391 into the Dove fields very soon.

Have had it since 2004 and it has never failed or malfd in the field. I have hunted Doves every single year since 2004.

There can be a lot of shooting when the Doves are flying and I’ve literally never had the gun fail to go bang.

I also use it as my goto for clays and Pheasant hunting. (Trap - Skeet - 5 Stand - sporting clays)

The newer models are even better as they have fewer moving parts.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 08-19-22 at 21:39.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Well start with a shotgun.
    Screw Beretta. I have an A400 and it was a piece of junk from the start. Add their horrible customer service. And they screwed me out of a rebate. I will never buy a new beretta product. If I could do it over again I would get the Browninh Maxxus 2

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve shot ducks, geese, doves, pheasants, quail, skeet, trap, sporting clays, rabbits, squirrels, and probably some other stuff with my Benelli M2 over the past 15 or so years. I’m not sure if its better or worse than any other shotgun, but I like that the buttpad doesn’t snag my shirt, because its not grippy. Thats pretty much my favorite thing about it.

The factory mod choke throws nicer patterns than any of the several aftermarket ones I’ve tried with duck/goose loads. The IC choke is great for jump-shooting whatever flying critter. It eats shells of all types with very little maintenance.

I’m not an expert shotgunner, just a dude with one shotgun.

Feedback Score
    I've only gone duck hunting on three occasions as there are limited areas within a reasonable driving distance near my home. I've used my only SG, a Beretta 1301 with Winchester drylock #4 shot. It worked :-)

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    My Upland guns are 20 or 12 ga. SXSs or OUs.
    Ducks/Geese I use Beretta “autoloaders”; 1301.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Lots of different kinds of birds. Different chokes and loads for each.
    Hunting with my dad years ago he used the same belgian browning A5 12 ga. that I inherited from him for everything. Deer down to quail.

Around here bird hunting means quail, if someone's going dove hunting they say dove hunting, duck hunting they say duck hunting, and so on.

I used to use my 20 ga autoloader for quail. Now that I have a 12 ga browning citori I might try it, not realistically going to get more than 2 shots on quail anyway.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    This is exactly what I use when bird hunting.

Will be taking my Beretta AL391 into the Dove fields very soon.

Have had it since 2004 and it has never failed or malfd in the field. I have hunted Doves every single year since 2004.

There can be a lot of shooting when the Doves are flying and I’ve literally never had the gun fail to go bang.

I also use it as my goto for clays and Pheasant hunting. (Trap - Skeet - 5 Stand - sporting clays)

The newer models are even better as they have fewer moving parts.
    Well, I just put my money where my mouth is on this thread. After responding to this question I realized 2004 was a very long time ago. I decided I owed myslef a new Beretta Semi-auto all around gun.

I will be retiring my beloved AL391 to a special spot in the safe and sporting this model in this years hunting activities.

Beretta A400 Xplor Action KO Shotgun Bronze and Walnut 12ga 28"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    After many years without a shotgun I picked up a Beretta A300 Ultima last fall. It's relatively inexpensive for an autoloader but I'm very happy with it. It's soft shooting, has functioned perfectly and I can't seem to miss with the dang thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast