Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Killing Bodybuilders And Other Athletes?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

What's Killing Bodybuilders And Other Athletes?

The number of bodybuilders that have died in the last few years seems well above what one would expect statistically speaking. In a similar time frame, one investigation found over 700 young male athletes from various sports have supposedly collapsed during competitions due to heart related issues, some experiencing cardiac arrest and dying. Is there a possibility the deaths of these bodybuilders and other athletes are connected?

https://brinkzone.com/whats-killing-...ther-athletes/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    A possibility that may explain some of these fatalities is undiagnosed valvular disease. A presenting symptom of aortic stenosis is sudden death for example. Also, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, commotio cordis (abrupt powerful hit to chest), aortic rupture due to Marfan syndrome (usually basketball players), and 'electrical' disorders such WPW syndrome and long QT syndrome as examples. The etiology is quite variable.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    A possibility that may explain some of these fatalities is undiagnosed valvular disease. A presenting symptom of aortic stenosis is sudden death for example. Also, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, commotio cordis (abrupt powerful hit to chest), aortic rupture due to Marfan syndrome (usually basketball players), and 'electrical' disorders such WPW syndrome and long QT syndrome as examples. The etiology is quite variable.
    There's obviously no single cause across them all, but what I discuss is plausible as to the seemingly jump in young male athletes and bbers dying recently. I'd also recommend reading Dr. Prasad's article linked on the recent study on the post vax in young healthy male athletes.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    The first question I have is were they vaccinated?
    I know vis my son 1 world class athlete that is also a MD that suffered a massive heart attack while working out 2 weeks after his second shot.
    He went from pro vax to rabidly anti

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Is bet those over the statistical mean are directly attributable to the jab.

There are likely many different causes including PED’s. But I’d bet you my 401k the jab is at play here.

There is probably no way to prove it as a causal factor.

What astonishes me is there are STILL people who are getting useless boosters, including my own BIL and SIL, both conservative morons.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I know vis my son 1 world class athlete that is also a MD that suffered a massive heart attack while working out 2 weeks after his second shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Is bet those over the statistical mean are directly attributable to the jab.

There are likely many different causes including PED’s. But I’d bet you my 401k the jab is at play here.

There is probably no way to prove it as a causal factor.

What astonishes me is there are STILL people who are getting useless boosters, including my own BIL and SIL, both conservative morons.
    I think you'd both benefit from reading the article, and if interested in additional details, also supplied by SME. Finally, there's testing that can be done to at least rule it out, and recommend any young male athletes get tested for sub-clinical myocarditis, due to covid exposure and or vaccines.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    yoni this makes me ill, so sorry for your sons ailments due to the vax. I can't believe these animals are still pushing the stab and killing people world wide. And now pushing it on the kids, its insane. The VAR reports are alarming on this vaccine, and this is from doctors reporting, not crazy patients. How long must these money hungry animals let this go on. It will go down in history as the biggest farce against mankind, ever.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    yoni this makes me ill, so sorry for your sons ailments due to the vax. I can't believe these animals are still pushing the stab and killing people world wide. And now pushing it on the kids, its insane. The VAR reports are alarming on this vaccine, and this is from doctors reporting, not crazy patients. How long must these money hungry animals let this go on. It will go down in history as the biggest farce against mankind, ever.
    PB
    I agree and it should, but it won't PB, becuase they are in full control the narrative.

Feedback Score
    Its more than obvious the huge spike in pro athlete deaths and heart conditions occurred post jab.

I dont follow body building.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I think you'd both benefit from reading the article, and if interested in additional details, also supplied by SME. Finally, there's testing that can be done to at least rule it out, and recommend any young male athletes get tested for sub-clinical myocarditis, due to covid exposure and or vaccines.
    Thanks, I've seen enough similar presentations on the jab and the "HIV" over the last couple of years to last a lifetime. (Yes, I know it isn't the "HIV" but that is the derrogatory term I use for it.)

I watched furiously trying to discern fact from fiction / narrative when the shit was going down. Now its devolved into little more than a cold and I could care less. I'm just waiting for us to start tracking hayfever cases during the spring like they are still tracking cases of this nonsense. People are actually still taking tests to see if they have it! (I've never taken a test for it either.) If I'm sick I don't run to the Doctor to have them tell me what it is.......I rest, each Chicken Noodle soup and recover.

Nobody will EVER admit the jab was bad, nor is there any profit or interest in researching its long term effects or safety. Its already been delcared safe and forced upon most people who were willing to blindly comply without thinking or were forced to at the point of an economic gun.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 08-22-22 at 19:20.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast