Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Killing Bodybuilders And Other Athletes?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Guys, if the vax was that problematic in this realm, you’d see a lot of military having the same issue. Pretty much all of us got it and many have been going hard ever since mid-2020, well before a lot of athletic teams and events went back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I reject the vax nonsense with athlete deaths considering the surge in testosterone supplementation.

Steroids and the like was always there, but in the last few years legit test supplementation has grown exponentially.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    I reject the vax nonsense
    Then you either didn't read the article and or, you didn't understand it. It's been established a sub set of young healthy men, or boys, have higher rates of sub-clinical myocarditis post vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    with athlete deaths considering the surge in testosterone supplementation.

Steroids and the like was always there, but in the last few years legit test supplementation has grown exponentially.
    Source? You're claiming use of T by some 14 year old soccer players has grown "exponentially"? You have no idea what you're talking about here. I work with pro BBers and various athletes of all kinds, use of T in the groups that actually use it, has not increased "exponentially" in just the last few years that would coincide with what appears a large spike in deaths. I say appears as I'm not aware of a legit study that's looked at the stats but anecdotally, it seems there's been a big spike in otherwise healthy young male athletes dying and now we have plausible reason and mechanism, and perhaps most important, and easy way to test for it.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Will, there is a reason SMEs have left the forum....

Feedback Score
    Dr Peter McCullough’s latest podcast addresses the issue.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    One of my best friend's just lost his brother last week, fully vaxed and boosted, heart attack at 36. Completely healthy, just dropped dead at home.

I got the first shot on threat of losing my career if i didn't. Two days after i got the shot, i woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing and beating out of my chest. I thought my heart was literally going to burst. It lasted 12 straight hours of that. I didn't go to the ER (I rarely go for anything, but in hindsight i should have), because at the time, i didn't really understand what was going on, but it was really scary. The next day, my wife suggested it was probably from my vax shot. I went to my doctor, who is very pro-vax, and he told me to absolutely NOT get the second shot, as he was hearing of a lot of cases of young 20-40 yr old vaxed patients having heart issues after getting the shot.

I also work on the Sheriff Search and Rescue team, and we work with a lot of fire and ambulance crews. I was speaking to an paramedic who has been on ambulances the past 20 years, and she said they have had a huge increase in young vaxed people having heart attacks and strokes. She said in her 20 years she's never seen anything like it. She also said they got reprimanded hard by the hospitals for suggesting the vaccine might be causing it.

Anyway, just a few things i've personally seen. Not to mention, everyone i know who is vaxed seems to be getting covid way more than those who aren't, and not mild symptoms either....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Will, there is a reason SMEs have left the forum....
    Sad but true. We had some of the very best. I am an SME in my field and AO, yet end of spending time correcting such things...

Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    One of my best friend's just lost his brother last week, fully vaxed and boosted, heart attack at 36. Completely healthy, just dropped dead at home.

I got the first shot on threat of losing my career if i didn't. Two days after i got the shot, i woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing and beating out of my chest. I thought my heart was literally going to burst. It lasted 12 straight hours of that. I didn't go to the ER (I rarely go for anything, but in hindsight i should have), because at the time, i didn't really understand what was going on, but it was really scary. The next day, my wife suggested it was probably from my vax shot. I went to my doctor, who is very pro-vax, and he told me to absolutely NOT get the second shot, as he was hearing of a lot of cases of young 20-40 yr old vaxed patients having heart issues after getting the shot.

I also work on the Sheriff Search and Rescue team, and we work with a lot of fire and ambulance crews. I was speaking to an paramedic who has been on ambulances the past 20 years, and she said they have had a huge increase in young vaxed people having heart attacks and strokes. She said in her 20 years she's never seen anything like it. She also said they got reprimanded hard by the hospitals for suggesting the vaccine might be causing it.

Anyway, just a few things i've personally seen. Not to mention, everyone i know who is vaxed seems to be getting covid way more than those who aren't, and not mild symptoms either....
    While I'm not going to weigh on the cause and effect of the above, I will say per article, be it vax, covid, or combo there of, there are simple tests to rule out what may be a key player in at least some of it and I'd go with the "better safe than sorry" approach if it were me...Speak to your doc/a med pro about that if it's s concern.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Guys, if the vax was that problematic in this realm, you’d see a lot of military having the same issue. Pretty much all of us got it and many have been going hard ever since mid-2020, well before a lot of athletic teams and events went back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's a good point. I can't break that one down as to the how/why of it at this time, but a point to file away and keep in mind moving forward.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

What's Killing Bodybuilders And Other Athletes?

Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Dr Peter McCullough’s latest podcast addresses the issue.
    A link to the same for the education of the masses.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000577028722

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Sad but true. We had some of the very best. I am an SME in my field and AO, yet end of spending time correcting such things...
    "I didn't pay attention to your post or to the linked information, but I am going to go with what I googled that will inform my confirmation bias....."

People love their ignorance....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast