Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Killing Bodybuilders And Other Athletes?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    It’s not readily apparent to me that you’re a SME other than a self appointed one.

Real experts are recognized as such.
    That was a non-sequitur response to my Q/comments, but ok. I don't claim SME status specific to covid, but am well read on it, have the applicable sci background, read the data on it constantly, communicate with those who are in the sci/med community, and sourced some one who IS a recognized SME on the topic that supports what my response was to you.

But you decided to offer a random non relevant incorrect statement about the jab which added zero value to the thread or topic at hand. It's exhibit A why/how we have lost some solid med pros that used to post and try to educated people here.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-29-22 at 08:12.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    I don't know how you got to the very specific "T by some 14 yr old soccer players has grown "exponentially"" from what I wrote.

I don't know shit about who you work with or what you do. From what I gather you are a merely a blogger and post other peoples work and link research which supports your narrative. I don't know what caliber of a pro body builder or "various athletes" would pay a blogger for training advice.

To be fully transparent, I don't like your content and think you add little to the forum. Any dude can quote pub med articles and Google stuff to prop up their talking points.
    You gather wrong. For some who admits he "don't know shit" about who he is or what he does, you draw a lot of conclusions. I would ask, if you think he adds nothing of value, why are you compelled to contribute to his thread?

Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    It’s not readily apparent to me that you’re a SME other than a self appointed one.

Real experts are recognized as such.
    He is a legit SME.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, then there is this.............Champion Mountain Biker Dead at 37, Heart Attack.

At what point does someone investigate the Jab's responsibility for all of this horse crap.

Read the comments, some are anecdotally frightening.

We just had a 17- yr old , identical twin female, drop over dead in her military training exercises. Perfect health. Here in the US we have over 5000 airline pilots who have lost their medical certificates for cardiac issues. News refuses to report it.
    my ex wifes cousin that just passed. my own cousin just passed. funeral was sat last week. he 39, ex wifes cousin 34. both due to cardiac arrest.

Last edited by HKGuns; 08-29-22 at 07:52.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Well, then there is this.............Champion Mountain Biker Dead at 37, Heart Attack.

At what point does someone investigate the Jab's responsibility for all of this horse crap.

Read the comments, some are anecdotally frightening.

I watched that yesterday and posted on my social media, etc and commented below that vid. Considered posting here, but didn't. His is another YT page I watch and recommend. As he says, not acceptable and studies to ascertain causes should be underway YESTERDAY. There's a number of possible reasons, likely multiple and multi factorial, but guessing as to what they are vs researching it, is BS. For example, in those younger male athletic populations we saw a spike in deaths, is it as I posit in my post?

Note deaths by other causes such as cancer, CVD, etc are up in other age groups in the UK and US. That was somewhat predicted in that during covid and those generally ineffective lock downs, you had millions of people not seeing doctors for minor or major reasons that may have been diagnosed and treated in time to prevent deaths from occurring. I even mentioned that in an article in Medium when all this started.

People also gained a lot of weight during covd, and weight gain is associated with all cause mortality.

There's no doubt other possibilities, but guessing at what they are, is not acceptable and I agree with 100% of what he's saying in the vid and highly recommend his channel for generally solid, objective, science based intel. I have communicated with him a few times, seems like a solid guy all around.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-29-22 at 08:14.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yep, there were a lot of ailments that were either delayed or went untreated which will certainly be a contributor. A 37 YO Champion Mt. Biker probably doesn't fall into that category.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Yep, there were a lot of ailments that were either delayed or went untreated which will certainly be a contributor. A 37 YO Champion Mt. Biker probably doesn't fall into that category.
    His may be as I outlined, yes, per my comment. And, it's easy to test for and diagnose right now, if that's the cause. It's simply medical negligence in my view now by the powers that be to not be recommending ruling that out in healthy young male athletes. If I had a teen- 20s male athlete in my household, he'd be getting tested yesterday.

I will add however that top runners, cyclists and such do have a habit of just dropping dead unexpectedly, but all evidence seems to point to much higher rates in the past few years to me, hence why the write up and post, with one possible explanation for it.

Same for BBers, they do tend to drop dead at younger than normal ages likely due to the massive use of various drugs, carrying around an amount of FFM not possible without them, etc, as well as use of various recreational drugs (another ugly aspect of BBing...), but the numbers in the last few years, have been seemingly way up. I think the reasons, at least in some cases, same as other athletes as discussed.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-29-22 at 09:11.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Dr Prasad's follow up vid, also added to my write up linked in OP: men below 40 who have had 2 doses of Moderna should consider being tested for sub-clinical myocarditis in my view:

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    It seems like there's a lot of issues following the second dose. Are there the same issues with the 1-shot J&J? I know about the rare instances of blood clots, but wondering if these effects are limited to the 2-shot series or all the vaccines (including Novavax, possibly)?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM516 View Post
    It seems like there's a lot of issues following the second dose. Are there the same issues with the 1-shot J&J? I know about the rare instances of blood clots, but wondering if these effects are limited to the 2-shot series or all the vaccines (including Novavax, possibly)?
    Watch the vid in #37. Specific to that age and sex, Moderna appears to be the problematic one for myocarditis.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Watch the vid in #37. Specific to that age and sex, Moderna appears to be the problematic one for myocarditis.
    I had a scary heart issue after taking the first shot (I was forced to on threat of losing my job, outlined in a previous post), and it was the Moderna shot. Due to my reaction to the first shot, i never got the second or any subsequent boosters. Glad I didn't.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast