Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Killing Bodybuilders And Other Athletes?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    I had a scary heart issue after taking the first shot (I was forced to on threat of losing my job, outlined in a previous post), and it was the Moderna shot. Due to my reaction to the first shot, i never got the second or any subsequent boosters. Glad I didn't.
    Did you not get tested for myocarditis or other? What was the nature of the heart issue? I'd still get that tested. At worst, a waste of time.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Young people in general are dying at a higher rate.

I think some of it is due to fentanyl being put in virtually every street drug (including counterfeit "prescription" drugs), and yes probably the vaccine.

What other variables have been introduced over the past few years?

"U.S. life expectancy drops again, marking worst 2-year decline in a century"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-lif...ovid-pandemic/
    Last edited by scooter22; 09-01-22 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Young people in general are dying at a higher rate.

I think some of it is due to fentanyl being put in virtually every street drug (including counterfeit "prescription" drugs), and yes probably the vaccine.

What other variables have been introduced over the past few years?

"U.S. life expectancy drops again, marking worst 2-year decline in a century"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-lif...ovid-pandemic/
    Those other causes would be accounted for in the data. We are talking about like some 20 year old soccer player. Sudden death in healthy young athletes due to CV issue is also not a new thing, but it seems to have taken a jump and the reason may have been identified, at least in some cases.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Those other causes would be accounted for in the data. We are talking about like some 20 year old soccer player. Sudden death in healthy young athletes due to CV issue is also not a new thing, but it seems to have taken a jump and the reason may have been identified, at least in some cases.
    Classically, young otherwise healthy athletes die from HOCM. PED (eg HGH) can surely result in organomegaly (cardiomegaly) which may also contribute to this phenomenon more frequently in recent years.

Stimulants are also more prevalent these days. Chronic use and subsequent increased SVR may also lead to myocardial hypertrophy.

Myocarditis (and possibly thrombosis) caused by the vaccine is real.

An acquaintance of mine, healthy 31yo male, literally dropped dead from a complete LAD occlusion while standing on the sidewalk waiting for his Uber. MI in young people is extremely rare, outside of hereditary predisposition like familial hypercholesterolemia.
    Last edited by scooter22; 09-02-22 at 10:13.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Classically, young otherwise healthy athletes die from HOCM. PED (eg HGH) can surely result in organomegaly (cardiomegaly) which may also contribute to this phenomenon more frequently in recent years.

Stimulants are also more prevalent these days. Chronic use and subsequent increased SVR may also lead to myocardial hypertrophy.

Myocarditis (and possibly thrombosis) caused by the vaccine is real.

An acquaintance of mine, healthy 31yo male, literally dropped dead on the sidewalk of a complete LAD occlusion. MI in young people is extremely rare, outside of hereditary predisposition like familial hypercholesterolemia.
    That's why Dr Prasad, myself, and others, are calling for more data and the fact this recent study comes from a very minor country in the sci/med space vs the NIH, UK, etc is medically negligent. In some case, very possible it has been caused by sub-clinical Myocarditis as data suggests an issue in the sub set of younger men.

More data is needed and needed yesterday. If I had a young male athlete in my household, etc, I'd have them checked for it.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    DUH !

Feedback Score
    Young active duty Army Ranger who set physical fitness records in the 75th Ranger Regiment dies of natural causes.

here's the cover up story.
    https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...pe-deployment/
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Did you not get tested for myocarditis or other? What was the nature of the heart issue? I'd still get that tested. At worst, a waste of time.
    Sorry, just seeing this. 2 days after i got the first shot, i woke up around midnight suddenly with my heart beating out of my chest. It felt like a crazy panic attack (which i've only ever had one in my life), but this was totally unprovoked and it lasted all night into the next day. Literally i didn't sleep a wink, with my heart beating crazy fast and irregular, feeling like it was going to burst all night. I tried relaxed breathing exercises and everything i could think of and it wouldn't go away. I don't ever go to the hospital for anything except extreme emergencies, so i just toughed it out all night. In hindsight, i definitely should have gone in. Anyways, it lasted 12 straight hours before subsiding. I've never had that happen before in my life (i'm 38 years old), and the only thing different for me at the time was that i had just got the first Moderna shot two days before.

I didn't get tested for MyoCarditis (not sure what that test entails) but probably should. My family doctor, who was pro-vaccine, told me definitely not to get the second shot, and wrote me a medical exemption for my employer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sorry, just seeing this. 2 days after i got the first shot, i woke up around midnight suddenly with my heart beating out of my chest. It felt like a crazy panic attack (which i've only ever had one in my life), but this was totally unprovoked and it lasted all night into the next day. Literally i didn't sleep a wink, with my heart beating crazy fast and irregular, feeling like it was going to burst all night. I tried relaxed breathing exercises and everything i could think of and it wouldn't go away. I don't ever go to the hospital for anything except extreme emergencies, so i just toughed it out all night. In hindsight, i definitely should have gone in. Anyways, it lasted 12 straight hours before subsiding. I've never had that happen before in my life (i'm 38 years old), and the only thing different for me at the time was that i had just got the first Moderna shot two days before.

I didn't get tested for MyoCarditis (not sure what that test entails) but probably should. My family doctor, who was pro-vaccine, told me definitely not to get the second shot, and wrote me a medical exemption for my employer.
    Were I in your shoes I'd go to my MD and ask to be tested for sub clinical myocarditis, regardless of age. I'd also take it easy until I could be cleared.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 09-14-22 at 11:02.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Discussed in OP article and something to discuss with a med pro.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast