Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best 556 Powder?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    There's dealer here Bruno's who gets good shipments. Their prices are full retard right now, so I don't even open my emails from them anymore. They usually make you buy a minimum amount too... like 10 - 1lb jugs.

You can often find single pounders in Sportsmans warehouse too. But the price is high and you're into God knows what lot that you have to work up. So not much to be thrilled about there either. I have 1 remaining pound of XBR right now, so I'm sitting out for a while on that powder.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    FWIW Dawson’s in Ohio listed 8# jug of Varget for $280 last week, one per customer. It’s the Unique of rifle powders and I’d have bought some but the week before I spent my ammo budget on 8# of BE-86 for my pistols.

Looks like some Aussie powders may be coming back online.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar da Wolf View Post
    Looks like some Aussie powders may be coming back online.
    I think it'll be another wave or two of shipments before lunacy subsides and prices come down.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456