Thread: WTS: SLR Helix 11.7” MLOK / SOLGW Exo 3 10.5” new

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)

WTS: SLR Helix 11.7” MLOK / SOLGW Exo 3 10.5” new

This is a excellent condition SLR Rifleworks Handguard. It’s the 11.7” Helix model cerakoted in Multi Cam Dark Gray and this thing is just gorgeous. Never mounted on a gun after being cerakoted and includes barrel nut and brand new hardware to mount it up so it’s basically in new condition. These are well over $300 if you have them coat it for you so this is a screaming deal.

My prices all include shipping via USPS Priority. Guys listen, I’ve been on here a long time and up until just recently never had an issue with any packages making it to buyers. But I need to disclose that moving forward I am not going to be responsible for uninsured packages once they are shipped. I will provide photographs and tracking info and the rest is on the buyer to insure their package. I am not a new retail operation and I had to eat the cost of a somewhat expensive item last week and I am not doing that again. It ultimately fell on the postal service who screwed up but they offer insurance for these situations so if you would like your item insured then please let me know and I will get a quote for proper price tier insurance for the item you are buying. Thanks and I appreciate your cooperation.

Sale Price HELIX IS SOLD AND PAID FOR

Sons of Liberty Gun Works EXO3 Mlok 10.5” handguard brand new with all hardware for mounting and barrel nut.

Sale price $100 shipped

More parts to get listed.

Venmo goods and services.

mjpbmwe46@yahoo.com

Please don’t hesitate to text me with questions or for any other info.
    3302010199 Mike
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 10-05-22 at 12:53.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Bump with price drop and shipping disclosure.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    bump up