Thread: Geissele, FCD, LMT 10.3 ODG Pistol Build with ODG Eotech

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Geissele, FCD, LMT 10.3 ODG Pistol Build with ODG Eotech

SOLD

I had a vision for this gun and could not have executed it more perfectly. It is an amazing looker. Unfortunately, I know I am never going to shoot it give how much I run my Diablos and 12/12.5" guns. So I am listing it.

**I am not interested in parting it at this time. I will list everything separately if I don't find a buyer for the entire build. Please don't email me asking for dibs or saying you'd be interested in certain parts.**

Lower
    *Geissele Black Blemula Lower (can't find any marks.
    *FCD ABC-V3 Serrated
    *Geissele Ultra Duty LPK
    *Geissele Ultra Duty Takedown Pins
    *Geissele Super Duty Ambi Safety
    *Geissele Ultra Duty Trigger Guard
    *Reptilia TOPO ODG Grip
    Geissele SSA Trigger
    *Geissele RE, H1 Buffer, Super 42 Spring
    *FCD NCF Castle Nut
    *SBA3 ODG
    *Wisemen Splitfix

*Colt Stripped Upper
    *Magpul Dust Cover ODG
    *Geissele 10.3” Nitride, CHF, 1-7 twist Barrel
    *Geissele Super Compact Gas Block
    *Geissele ODG MK16 9.3" Rail
    *Radian Raptor SL ODG
    *LMT Semi Auto BCG
    Dead Air Flash Hider
    Eotech XPS2-0 ODG
    Unity Tactical Riser, Black
    *MBUS Pro Front
    *MBUS Pro Rear
    *DAC ODG Shortstop
    Surefire M300 Black, KE1F, UE tailcap
    Surefire ST07 Pressure Switch
    Haley Mlok Thorntail2 SBR

A few additional notes:
    - Items above with a * in front of them are brand new.
    - The barrel, gas block, and G barrel nut combo are from a 10.3" Geissele Super Duty upper. That means the gas block is cross pinned and dimpled under the set screws. It also has the alignment pin at top, and the sealing film between the gas block and barrel. The gas block has NOT been knocked off. I was able to take the DDC rail off, sold it, and then bought the ODG MK16 and slid it right on. So the gas block is bomb proof installed by Geissele, per Geissele's designation.
    - There is no forward assist installed in the upper receiver. I will order one and tap it in before shipping, or can ship without it if the buyer plans to run a FCD or something nicer than milspec.
    - If you'd rather have an SSA-E trigger, I can swap one in from one of my other builds.

Price is $2,750 shipped and insured. No trades. Again, no parting it. Paypal or Venmo F&F (or you cover fees), Zelle, or I can do better for a cash deal face to face in Raleigh, NC. If shipping, your FFL must accept from an individual. Please EMAIL me for quickest comms.

Last edited by JRHorne; 09-02-22 at 11:11.