Thread: Knife testing (abuse) YT channels

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Knife testing (abuse) YT channels

There's a ton of YT channels where they test, often abuse, knives well beyond anything one would reasonably expect from knife or use a knife in that way. But, when you watch them, you can't look away waiting for it to break. This guy is funny and creative and I admit, I enjoying seeing just how far a knife will go before it breaks. It's also given me some new found respect for brands that may not have been on my radar, like Cold Steel. This guy is nuts, but he's funny. What's your favorites?

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    80CrV2 is excellent spring steel that's only real drawback is rust far as I know. I do find in these abuse vids, the super steels don't seem to perform as well as tried and true inexpensive steels. The channel above consistently demonstrates that. Of course surviving extremes of abuse, vs performance during proper use, is not the only metric of choosing a knife, it's still interesting to see.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    These guys are my favorites, I've bought several knifes that did well in their videos. DBK doesn't test to destruction but run knives through hard use bushcraft type chores and rate rate on how well they do. I like the less expensive knives that do well.

Last edited by mack7.62; 08-31-22 at 16:10.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."