Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G43 opinions

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Yeah there are some outliers out there, but a larger sample size of guns in the hands of a larger sample size of people showed that they are severely lacking.

I tested a couple with Ranger 127+p+ when they first came out in ‘15 and they were basically non-functional with it.
    I ran a few boxes of 115 grn ball ammo and then shot a few magazines of Federal 124 grn HST (my carry ammo) and the little gun ran flawlessly so I am not sure what else I can ask of it for its intended purpose.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I picked up a 43 a few years ago for a steal. To date I’ve put 2100 rds through with the only bobble being a mag with a Taran tactical +2 extension on it, called them they sent out a new spring and haven’t had an issue since. About 1500 rds were carry ammo 124 +p Gold Dot. She’s just a little spicy with the +p. I find myself carrying this gun more often than anything else.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I got an early 43. It's my most carried gun, and it's been 100 percent reliable with FMJs and HPs. Mostly shoot 124, with some 147. I recently switched to the 9 rd metal mags from Shield Arms mentioned in the thread. I also bought their mag release, but the factory one seems completely functional, so I haven't bothered changing it. The mags are completely reliable, and a worthy upgrade to make it 9+1 instead of 6+1. For me I think this is sufficient capacity for this type of weapon.

I'm sure that the single stack carry 9 market has improved quite a bit since I bought this gun, but I don't see an urgent need to upgrade to a 365 or whatever else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234