Thread: Beretta APX

Feedback Score

Beretta APX

Several years ago i bought a PX4 9mm mostly because of the low price now i find myself wanting aAPX for the same reasons. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on these pistolS?

Also mywife bough5 me a android tablet. Worsekeyboard e er.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Read this thread:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...retta-APX-fans

My personal opinion is that it's a decent gun. I bought a used one after I read the thread above. Found that I agreed with the original post starter. My sample was reliable, accurate, soft shooting and had decent trigger. Had zero malfunction in my short ownership (500 rounds shot). The slide was fat, thicker than other striker guns (CZ, M&P, Glock), but the grip was very comfortable. After the trial period, I found it was comparable in performance to other strikers that I have owned, better in some area, could be better than other (slimmer slide, more accessories). I sold it as it doesn't have a place with me. But I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone that does not have a bias against it, have open mind and not heavily invested in other platforms.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.