Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF is going to have an amnesty for braced pistols

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

ATF is going to have an amnesty for braced pistols

I don’t have a pistol brace currently, but joined to support FPC.
    Last edited by 202; 05-28-23 at 16:51.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    FPC is going to get a ton of members from this. Me included LOL
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFIsz2GdS7Y

He also thinks GOA members will get the same deal very soon. So I am double covered.

Funny no one thinks NRA members are going to get anything, but a flyer to give more money Wayne needs a new suit and a trip to the DR

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Did anyone see how long the injunction is in place/good for?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks for all the info about FPC. I joined up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Did anyone see how long the injunction is in place/good for?
    I'm going on the assumption it's good until there's a change in status of the suit.

i hate to admit that I'm getting a bit on edge about "us" getting wins and even half-wins as I start to look out for what sort of scorched Earth plan the left will pull from the ooze to get the upper hand back on the "compromising." We all know they won't let the losing continue. What's the anti-second amendment equivalent of flooding the country with ballots, stuffing boxes, and counting until you have enough to win.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a feeling we will get ****ed and nothing will happen in our favor.
    https://twitter.com/gunpolicy?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Feedback Score
    I still think that we are going to win this and I think it is an even shot that SCOTUS will also look at SBR from the NFA at the same time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I still think that we are going to win this and I think it is an even shot that SCOTUS will also look at SBR from the NFA at the same time.
    Problem is, way too many other 2A related cases bubbling up, and SCOTUS will likely only take 1 or 2 of them. The judicial system is flawed in many many ways.

If ATF tells SCOTUS they estimated 92% complied with their illegal rules, nothing for SCOTUS really to do, their decision does not provide a remedy for majority who willingly complied, no relief to be had. And, with such compliance in "small numbers" the ATF rules make no real harm. See how it will play out.

Hence why, anyone kneeling for compliance on illegal rules simply make things worse going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    I have a feeling we will get ****ed and nothing will happen in our favor.
    https://twitter.com/gunpolicy?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Bingo in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    I'm going on the assumption it's good until there's a change in status of the suit.

i hate to admit that I'm getting a bit on edge about "us" getting wins and even half-wins as I start to look out for what sort of scorched Earth plan the left will pull from the ooze to get the upper hand back on the "compromising." We all know they won't let the losing continue. What's the anti-second amendment equivalent of flooding the country with ballots, stuffing boxes, and counting until you have enough to win.
    What wins? If anti's take 20ft and 2A takes back 7in, that's no win. Look at the NJ case with Judge Bumb. So many are saying she ruled for a huge 2A win. Nope, some of the anti BS still stuck, and the rest is on-hold until further court hearings. The simple fact that some of the NJ BS stuck means 2A had no wins!
    Last edited by DwayneZ; 05-31-23 at 10:32.

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast