Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF is going to have an amnesty for braced pistols

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I'm confused as to why she had to take a photo also...all three of my recently approved F1's (two SBR's, one SBS) were submitted with selfies taken in front of my kitchen wall.
    With the ATF filter?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Why are we still talking about this, hasn't that horse already left the barn? Out of the millions of brace owners approx 250,000 amnesty request were submitted, I am sure some submitted multiple requests so a tiny fraction of a percent, now just need to watch the courts to see what they do. But really I find myself caring less and less about what our lawless third world banana republic government dictates I should do to remain a serf in good standing.

Those who complied, considered complying, have suggested others should comply, should

have their peepees whacked
    bent over the lap of a veteran and have the holy crap beat out of their collective gutless arses
    stood in a corner
    be forced to wear a bud light shirt
    carry a credit card from target
    undergo gender reassignment
    be forever forbidden from owning firearms

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post

Those who complied, considered complying, have suggested others should comply, should

have their peepees whacked
    bent over the lap of a veteran and have the holy crap beat out of their collective gutless arses
    stood in a corner
    be forced to wear a bud light shirt
    carry a credit card from target
    undergo gender reassignment
    be forever forbidden from owning firearms
    You can’t say this if you aren’t running around with unstamped SBRs with unregistered auto sears and a homemade suppressor… or even worse, if you don’t.

If you had a braced gun, why were you not an ATF cuck for following their letter?

Are all the people with NFA items not real gun owners in your mind either?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

ATF is going to have an amnesty for braced pistols

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    You can’t say this if you aren’t running around with unstamped SBRs with unregistered auto sears and a homemade suppressor… or even worse, if you don’t.

If you had a braced gun, why were you not an ATF cuck for following their letter?

If there was a like button…

Personally, I never gave a s*** what others think about my firearm decisions. End of the day, I work hard for my money and can manage it however I want. If I was planning on SBRing my guns anyway, and a scenario arose that allowed me to do it without $200 tax or engraving… I really could not care less what some random guy on the internet has to say. Even more so with some guy from Alabama.

That being said, we are all adults… well, most of us. My one AR pistol is a truck gun, which I could very well need to deploy at work. Or even off duty, if there was an active shooter locally. I’m not playing the unregistered SBR Guinea pig in that off chance. I shoot somewhat regularly beside all levels of L/E in my neck of the woods and not playing the “oh is someone watching” game. Nor am I worrying about the peanut gallery’s opinion that I prefer to not have the chance of being hit for a felony that would A) make me unable to legally own firearms and B) piss away my career/retirement. Either of those happen to me, none of these high and mighty “patriots” are going to help me out. Having multiple NFA items and an FFL-03, I’m not giving any extra info that the government doesn’t already have.

From Jump St, I’ve never told someone that they must register. Since mid-January, there have been plenty of questions… whether about the rule or the Form 1 process. If someone asked, I gave as much info as needed to answer their question. The registration/lack there of was everyone’s choice, and with the cards placed on the table, each of us made the best one for us. If someone wanted to say “screw you, ATF,” I support their decision. If someone wanted to convert their pistol to a rifle or make it a brace-less pistol, I support their decision. If someone registered, I again support their decision. Doesn’t make me any less of a gun owner than anyone else here. How many of the “patriots” wrote something other than a cookie cutter response to the proposed rule when it first came out (those comments will be used in the future decision process that this rule will face)? How many of the “patriots” supported pro-gun groups regularly, prior to these injunctions coming up? How many of the “patriots” regularly contact their representatives to voice their opinion?
    Last edited by Screwball; 06-11-23 at 14:08.

Feedback Score

An NFA item is a registered item. A supe is not a firearm, so why would anyone register that? Why would anyone register a firearm?
    ATF is Ruck Fetarded as it gets, and people just kneel down and lean forward while lube is applied, for whatever reason.
    ATF is a commie dept, and anyone believing their crap is a fool like no other.

Maybe if 10,000 people got arrested by the ATF frucks because they The People owned non-registerd non-firearms allowed per COTUS 2A, then maybe SCOTUS would chime in on the issue and it would be solved once and for all?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lame. No opinions unless an individual has all "banned" items be it related to firearms, other weapons, meds, etc. Oh, btw, I can say it and did say it.

Feedback Score
    Just shameful that these conversations are even relevant as the ATF should be spending less time creating ways to criminalize "we the people" and more time on whatever actual criminals they seem to have run out of at this point.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    Lame. No opinions unless an individual has all "banned" items be it related to firearms, other weapons, meds, etc. Oh, btw, I can say it and did say it.
    OK halfway crook. If you can’t understand your lack of consistency in your position, I can’t fix you. You’re giving half a middle finger to the ATF, Woo-hoo. I explained it, you don’t understand. Either you have a braced gun which means that you followed ATF regulations, you have NFA items which means you follow ATF regulations, you only have 16+inch rifles, which means you follow ATF regs, or you run unregistered SBRs, sears and suppressors and don’t follow ATF regulations. You were somewhere on the spectrum at some point. I got braces because I was too lazy to Form 1 stuff, and I’m going to pocket the $600 savings and get a suppressor.

Frankly, I think the gun community missed an opportunity to mainstream NFA item ownership. Braces should have been a gateway drug to suppressors and other NFA items.

Take it to the GD for political posts. And welcome to the “Ignore List”.

Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Just shameful that these conversations are even relevant as the ATF should be spending less time creating ways to criminalize "we the people" and more time on whatever actual criminals they seem to have run out of at this point.
    And with Red Flag laws, ugh, that will get ugly fast in some states. Frankly, I had forgot all about this BS since I thought the courts were going to get further than this before now.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nah. Way easier to create "criminals" out of thin air and then harass them.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    It's very relevant.

The ATF was mandated to database firearms, take them, and jail people. All likely for the purpose of allowing the Peoples Army of the IRS to go do gun grabs. How could I know that? Because nothing the corrupt Govt is doing is for the purpose of jailing criminals, only the law abiding folks will kneel and be compliant, and the ATF will be happy with just that.
    Last edited by DwayneZ; 06-12-23 at 15:32.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast