Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "great" P10C Trigger

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The "great" P10C Trigger

Finally bought one - OR model. The trigger is poor. I was surprised because all the reviewers rave and rave about the trigger. It might clean up, but it is very stiff and sticky. Even after a few hundred rounds it is mediocre at best.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've got a FDE version before they came out with the optic ready models that are made in the USA. To me I like the trigger better than my Glocks but it's not as nice as the PPQ I had. I did install one of the HBI striker springs in and dropped the pull some. Your description of sticky suggests to me something is not right with the gun. David

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...er-spring-set/
    Last edited by dwhitehorne; 09-04-22 at 10:48.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I have a couple. One is pretty stock except for trigger work and trigger. It's a Range loaner.

The other is a sometimes carry/Range gun. it shoots lights out and trigger is very good- for a Striker gun.

thumbnail_IMG_8531 (1).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have a P10 S, C, and F. I thought the stock triggers were pretty decent (way better than any Glock trigger, stock or aftermarket), and none had triggers I would describe as sticky. I put the HB Industries flat trigger in all three and that made them even better. They are some of my favorite guns to shoot.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    My P10Fcomp., has the best trigger I have ever had in a striker fired pistol.

Feedback Score
    Am i the only one that thinks Glock triggers are fantastic?

No wall to get hung up, just a smooth pull to recoil.

My mp had a " good" trigger and i hated it. It took way more concentration to shoot well.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    My two P10C triggers are good. Not the greatest ever but better than most. I’d have it checked out. It seems like something could be off.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks Glock triggers are fantastic?

No wall to get hung up, just a smooth pull to recoil.

My mp had a " good" trigger and i hated it. It took way more concentration to shoot well.
    “Good Trigger’s” subjective as Hell. Whatever works for you is all that matters.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had the FDE discontinued model with some aftermarket trigger, can't tell you which one. It's the one that is orange (weird) but I have the black version. I polished up the contact surfaces but can't remember if I did any springs or not, likely I did.

Anyways the trigger is stupid nice, is the whole gun though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    From the responses I get on the CZ forum it looks like these are not as good as the reviewers claim. Reviewers make them sound like they’re very close to a PDP when they’re not even in the same field. In the shop they don’t feel much better than Glocks to me. Sometimes mine breaks clean and sometimes not. I’ve seen numerous Glocks that are better. Lots of stickiness in the take up and stiff.

My conclusion is that the P10c reviewers who raved and raved about the triggers are getting to review hand picked guns. Even a distributor can easily go through 10 guns and pull the best and my guess is that 10-20% are indeed very good. It serves multiple market forces to build expectations of new guns - especially when the move production to the US.
    Last edited by m4brian; 09-05-22 at 13:09.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast