Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The "great" P10C Trigger

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks Glock triggers are fantastic?

No wall to get hung up, just a smooth pull to recoil.

My mp had a " good" trigger and i hated it. It took way more concentration to shoot well.
    The new gen 5 triggers are the best one they've done. The slight change in disconnector geometry really improved it. Always been a glock guy and the worst glock trigger I've shot was a police trade in g22 that smoothed out with a few hundred round. I put the new 5.0 connectors in all my glocks and never looked back

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My nephew had the best Glock trigger I've ever seen - nice smooth takeup and nice wall, clean break but not too heavy. Gen 4 G19.

next best I've seen was a Gen 3 - old and used - in a shop recently that had smooth takeup and a clean wall, but a tad too much OT. But overall a great trigger and I should have bought it.

The Gen 5s I currently see in the shop are just OK.

And back to the OP - frankly I just handled another CZ P10 - this one an F model and only slightly better than a Gen 5 Glock, but NOT CLOSE to a PDP OR a PPQ. Not.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just got a p10f. Trigger stinks. Bad. Moral: buy CZs only in person. I throw the BS flag all over the excellent P10 trigger.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I recently bought a P10C. Trigger is fine. Nothing spectacular, nothing bad. Just a bit heavy for my tastes. Mine "felt" somewhat over 6 lbs.

Tried the Apex kit for it because I found a deal. Still not as good as my preferred Glock trigger setup, but it did improve slightly and I do prefer the more rolling break. Actually, I like the stock trigger shoe better after installing the Apex, but I went with the Apex kit for the Apex "disconnector", for lack of the correct term.

I ordered a CGW 4.4 lb. striker spring and will see if that completes the package in my eyes.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I may be the least trigger sensitive person in the world (probably because I am a half-assed shooter). Pretty much I like all triggers short of the VP70z. I have Glock Gen 5, Vp70s, Walther PpQ, Steyr M9, even Wilson combat. They are all on the spectrum of good and they really don't make a huge difference to me. I think it is because I really, really learned to shoot on a terrible P2000 LEM trigger about 20 years ago. It was Godawful and if you could tame it (~8 pounds of random trigger) everything else seemed good (not a dig on LEM, I have had other LEMs that were great).
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My beef in some sense is against all the reviewer‘s out there that basically see no difference between a PDP/PPQ and a CZP 10 trigger. i’ve even seen veteran reviewers say that the PPQ trigger was not as good as the P 10. One veteran reviewer gave a favorable comparison between a PDP & P 10. That’s ridiculous.

I have two and they are pretty atrocious and very heavy. Those I’ve handled in the shop edge out a Glock but pale I’m comparison to precocked strikers like the Canik or Walther.

I just think CZ has a real problem in consistency from gun to gun, just like their hammer guns.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    My beef in some sense is against all the reviewer‘s out there that basically see no difference between a PDP/PPQ and a CZP 10 trigger. i’ve even seen veteran reviewers say that the PPQ trigger was not as good as the P 10. One veteran reviewer gave a favorable comparison between a PDP & P 10. That’s ridiculous.

I have two and they are pretty atrocious and very heavy. Those I’ve handled in the shop edge out a Glock but pale I’m comparison to precocked strikers like the Canik or Walther.

I just think CZ has a real problem in consistency from gun to gun, just like their hammer guns.
    The consistency issue is real. Even among CZ enthusiasts, the trend is telling each other not to buy a gun unless you can handle it and feel the trigger first. If you buy it online for a transfer, then you get the luck of the draw.

As far as the P10 goes, I have the P10 F. The trigger was fine, but certainly not as mind blowing as the initial reviewers made it seem. Mine was on the heavier end of the spec, and it was consistent. The P10's sear design will always have a slight bit of creep to it, even if it's only really noticeable when really milking it slowly. I installed the CGW kit on mine, along with an aluminum trigger with takeup adjustment. It took a fine trigger and made it a good trigger, but it's still not what I was led to believe it would be.

That said, when I actually go shoot the thing- the trigger is not something I think about at all. It's more than good enough for what I use it for.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My p10c came BACK from CZ USA. They supposedly did some work on it but it still sucks. Most of the time it breaks too far out creating huge overtravel. It’s just plain bad. Worse than every Glock I’ve seen. Comparing these triggers to PPQs is a complete joke - actually insulting. Do not buy these unless you can hold them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345