Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The "great" P10C Trigger

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ordered the gun for multiple reasons and am overall NOT impressed by the triggers - do I think the gun will be bomb proof, accurate, and utterly reliable? Yes. Do they in some cases share the P07 mag? - yes. Do I have a 'reasonable hope' that the trigger will either clean up enough with use? Yes. My reason for the OP is to prep OTHERS perceptions about the P10 trigger system vis reviewers.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It seems more like buyers remorse and complaining to me. I’ve read of no one respectable saying the trigger is poor.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    No - don't have time to look right now, but I trace to comments made in videos I've seen from recent Honest Outlaw flicks - I believe. He generally touts the CZ as close. Frankly I don't see the big diff between the PDP and the PPQ, but he does see more - as hs should - he shoots 10,000 rounds for every 250 I shoot.

Again, there are a scad of videos out there and I've only see ONE what had any negative comment about the CZ P10 trigger - and ALL said it was close to Walther and much better than a Glock. I'm saying that mine is NOT and others have similar experience on the CZ forum. Again, I fully expect that IF it was polished or shot 2 cases through, it might have a nice clean break and little OT - and be close to the PPQ. Right now NOT and I suspect many OTB are the same.

Now 5 people will post how they have 3 and all are excellent. The ones I've seen in the shop are a tad better than mine and none have been much better than a Gen 5 - and none better than a certain old gen 3 laying there a week ago.

I call the myth busted.
    Sucks, seems you got a lemon. I just compared my P10c to my PPQ and I agree with others that the P10c is better. It's crisper, shorter, and more positive.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    It seems more like buyers remorse and complaining to me. I’ve read of no one respectable saying the trigger is poor.
    I agree with this. Nothing more than buyers remorse.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks Glock triggers are fantastic?

No wall to get hung up, just a smooth pull to recoil.

Glock triggers without a wall? I wish I could find one with a trigger like that...the dozen or so that I've bought/been issued all had a definite "wall".

From the responses I get on the CZ forum it looks like these are not as good as the reviewers claim. Reviewers make them sound like they’re very close to a PDP when they’re not even in the same field. In the shop they don’t feel much better than Glocks to me. Sometimes mine breaks clean and sometimes not. I’ve seen numerous Glocks that are better. Lots of stickiness in the take up and stiff.
    Your P10C sounds like an abberation. I've had three and they all have had excellent triggers...much better than any Glock I've tried, better than my VP9's, but admittedly not as good as my PDP. I wasn't a fan of the stock plastic trigger itself...I replaced all mine with an HBI aluminum trigger and it made a noticeable improvement in tactile feel.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    Glock triggers without a wall? I wish I could find one with a trigger like that...the dozen or so that I've bought/been issued all had a definite "wall".
    I add a Ghost Edge connector to get a rolling break and change a few springs for a smooth rolling break with no wall.

You can get close with an OEM minus connector and some polish. Sometimes, if the connector is protruding too far out, you'll get a wall when you don't want one. All it takes is gentle bending of the connector and it's back to a smoother rolling break.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    It nothing new. I've had them and didn't like them. I like a distinct wall of some sort and NEVER a rolling break unless it's a hammer fired gun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    I agree with this. Nothing more than buyers remorse.
    Wrong - or perhaps mistaken. I'm a soldier and I have a right to complain - especially about a mediocre trigger.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wrong - or perhaps mistaken. I'm a soldier and I have a right to complain - especially about a mediocre trigger.
    Break it in some or upgrade it. They CAN be amazing triggers if you happened to get a lemon. Don't throw in the towel and dismiss it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    Break it in some or upgrade it. They CAN be amazing triggers if you happened to get a lemon. Don't throw in the towel and dismiss it.
    Soldiers complain but they fix and overcome.

It will go back to CZ soon - they said it should not be this way. I agree, so the form is in.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast