Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock Gen 5 .40 S&W

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a Gen 3 G22 ,G22RTF2 ,and a Gen 5 G22 MOS. the Gen 3 G22 was milled for my first RMR pistol. The Gen 5 G22 MOS is one of my softest shooting CCW pistols and I prefer no finger grooves and 165 HST. The RTF2 has always just shot so well that I can't imagine parting with it. I had a Gen 4 G22 and although I liked it and it shot well I had a good friend that needed/wanted more than I did. I have Gen5 MOS G22 , G45 MOS as well as G48 MOS and Gen 2 G17L and G19 and as I stated I prefer the no finger groove models.
    I'll keep my weapons,my freedom,and my money!! You can keep the CHANGE!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the good info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I only use .40. I have 20.4, a 22.4, and a 23.5 MOS. All of them have had flat trigger shoes installed, minus connectors and all trigger mating surfaces polished. The 23.5 is the best shooter and I get better groups with it then I do either of the other two. I can't tell if it's front sight being orange or if the gun is legitimately a better shooter. I will tell you this though NO ONE MAKES A HOLSTER FOR IT. Not Odin Holsters, Bravo concealment, Teir 1 or T-rex arms. So if any of you have a good holster maker...not Fobus or Uncle Mikes. Like a legit holster maker, please let me know...
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood for something, sometime in your life.----Sir Winston Churchill

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabhailGadhar View Post
    I only use .40. I have 20.4, a 22.4, and a 23.5 MOS. All of them have had flat trigger shoes installed, minus connectors and all trigger mating surfaces polished. The 23.5 is the best shooter and I get better groups with it then I do either of the other two. I can't tell if it's front sight being orange or if the gun is legitimately a better shooter. I will tell you this though NO ONE MAKES A HOLSTER FOR IT. Not Odin Holsters, Bravo concealment, Teir 1 or T-rex arms. So if any of you have a good holster maker...not Fobus or Uncle Mikes. Like a legit holster maker, please let me know...
    You buy a glock 19 holster. The guns are dimensionally identical.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Not for gen 5, dude.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    The Gen 5 Forties are much thicker in the slide, and have ambi slide releases.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabhailGadhar View Post
    I will tell you this though NO ONE MAKES A HOLSTER FOR IT. Not Odin Holsters, Bravo concealment, Teir 1 or T-rex arms. So if any of you have a good holster maker...not Fobus or Uncle Mikes. Like a legit holster maker, please let me know...
    This pistol industry is totally fuX0red up right now. You might seek out a local Kydex holster maker and see if he could squeeze one out for your gun. Not sure if it's still the case, but around here, every other half wit was buying Kydex and mashing out holsters hoping to make their fortune in that saturated market.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    The Gen 5 Forties are much thicker in the slide, and have ambi slide releases.
    Oh shit, I never noticed that with the 23. Thanks.

Comp tac does make 23.5 holsters, and my experience with them has been good.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    My G29 holsters fit my Gen5 G23.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    JM Custom Kydex has what you seek. I’ve got one and it fits perfect on a Gen 5 23.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast