Thread: Benelli M4 Factory 3-position Recoil Spring Tube $95

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Benelli M4 Factory 3-position Recoil Spring Tube $95

Hi there! I have a 3 position Recoil Spring Tube for a Benelli M4. This is a Benelli factory part I purchased as an extra for someone who then couldn't buy it, so now I am hoping to find it a good home. This has not been mounted or used at all.

Asking $95 plus shipping.

Buyer is responsible for understanding all gun laws as it relates to their home state and/or surrounding alterations to the firearm on which this is to be installed.

Ah, my friend, if you and I could only get out of this war alive and then be immortal and ageless all of our days, I would never again fight among the foremost or send you into battle where men win glory. But, as it is, death is everywhere in more shapes than we can count, and since no mortal is immune or can escape, let's go forward, either to give glory to another man, or get glory from him

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Still available.
    Ah, my friend, if you and I could only get out of this war alive and then be immortal and ageless all of our days, I would never again fight among the foremost or send you into battle where men win glory. But, as it is, death is everywhere in more shapes than we can count, and since no mortal is immune or can escape, let's go forward, either to give glory to another man, or get glory from him