Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: In 2022 should you move on from Geissele triggers?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    My thinking is buy the trigger ya really want regardless of price. Almost $300 for my TTU nearly a decade ago. It’s been used to send tens of thousands of rounds out the muzzle over the period. Price of the trigger is near nil in comparison to ammo. No sense sending so much money out the muzzle with a trigger that isn’t exactly what ya want.
    That's a much more elegant way of explaining what I was on about.

By the time you've reached a comfort level on a gun, you've ran at least the value of a trigger through it. No point not having the good one there from the start

As much as I'm trying not to be the guy that things the new hardware will make up for my (lack of) skill, this is an area where it's a touch silly not to start off with the better stuffs
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    So you're good with $6/gal gas because of mean tweets? lol. Cut off your nose to spite your face. Nice work. How was mark mean? For calling out idiots on ARF?

Mark made a trigger equal or better than G for a 1/4 the price. How's that bad?
    Don't be retarded, why are you simping for Larue anyway? Maybe you arent important enough to be personally insulted my Mark Larue, the a$$hat even googled me for good measure for a more personal attack.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-25-22 at 12:41.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Part of me wants to redo that one Larue rail style M4 upper I had years ago just outta spite.

I like KAC rails but none of them are worth the upcharge. Not a single one

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    15 years ago I was running tuned up milspec triggers and had a Rock River 2 Stage on a precision setup. Along came Larue with the MBT-2S and I bought one. My SR-15 has the factory KAC trigger. The precision AR now has an adjustable Geissele that is pretty light but I don't remember the model number.

I find the Larue MBT to be a high quality trigger for the price paid and would buy another.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    Mark made a trigger equal or better than G for a 1/4 the price. How's that bad?
    He your buddy? Lolz.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    He your buddy? Lolz.
    I could kinda understand it if he was, but most dudes are simping hard for chubby old guys whom they've never met and don't know they even exist.

It's weird.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The SSA with the gold spring of the SD3 is unbeatable (adds 1lb of pull weight). So no, no other triggers out there compare to the same degree, and are as configurable.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789