Thread: Looking for a new iwb holster

Feedback Score

Looking for a new iwb holster

I have been using a vedder light tuk for a p07 and g19 for a while now. I like them but was considering checking out something different for my new hellcat. I wanted a smaller gun for warmer months and decided on the hellcat after shooting several pistols in the same size category. I was wondering what people think of desantis slim tuk holsters. Anyone have one and a vedder to compare it to? I carry between 2 and 4 o’clock.

Feedback Score
    Never tried the Desantis, but have always had great luck with JM Custom Kydex and Phlster

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop...leton-holster/

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    My favorite IWB holster is the Kramer #3.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I use Tier 1 Concealment for P365.
    Also QVO/Roger Berrera has good IWB stuff.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Another vote for JM Custom. Good stuff

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRJ View Post
    I have been using a vedder light tuk for a p07 and g19 for a while now. I like them but was considering checking out something different for my new hellcat. I wanted a smaller gun for warmer months and decided on the hellcat after shooting several pistols in the same size category. I was wondering what people think of desantis slim tuk holsters. Anyone have one and a vedder to compare it to? I carry between 2 and 4 o’clock.
    I have a Slim Tuk and my only complaint(and why I have never used it other than trying it on) is the 1-3/4" belt loop.

If you use a 1-3/4" belt(or modify the loop which I haven't gotten around to yet) it is actually a very well made holster and is the functional equivalent of holsters selling for much more.