Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Single action CZ-75s still available?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    CZ Shadow line and S2 are the best canidates for a single action modification. They do not have the firing pin block safety so you get the shorter reset of the trigger to feel more like a 1911. I have 4 CZs, most being polymer models, P07, P09, SP01 Phantom but my SP01 Shadow is the smoothest. All have Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom trigger/spring upgrades and polished parts. The first shot double action is so smooth you really don't even feel them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    CZ Shadow line and S2 are the best canidates for a single action modification. They do not have the firing pin block safety so you get the shorter reset of the trigger to feel more like a 1911. I have 4 CZs, most being polymer models, P07, P09, SP01 Phantom but my SP01 Shadow is the smoothest. All have Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom trigger/spring upgrades and polished parts. The first shot double action is so smooth you really don't even feel them.
    To my point - unless you NEED to have a flat trigger, there is no advantage to the SA CZ75, and you lose:

- double strike capability
    - ability to carry in DA when needed and gain more versatility.

IF you have the 'right' CZ (they can be all over the map in terms of trigger performance OTB), the DA can be the best of any DA gun and easy to master the dreaded DA first shot. If not, go C/L.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I modified my SP01 Shadow just see how it was. A poor man's 2011. It knocked me out of too many divisions to compete with it in SAO so back to DA/SA it went.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123