Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just grabbed a P320 Spectre Comp

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    My X5 Carry took about 300 rounds before it would function with the silencer, Rugged Obsidian 9. The two Glocks and HK VP9 ran right out of the gate. Of course Sig's answer is "did you use our silencer?" FU Sig and your canned ignorant answers. I even ran NATO ball initially and nogo, left the slide locked to the rear and ran rounds until it worked.
    I never heard of a pistol having to have a +P + round specifically for it to have the "required reliability" to function correctly. The Winchester M1152 115gr Truncated Cone was made for the 320 also to " improve cycling & reliability". What? You gotta have a round that hot for the gun to work reliably?
    Yall can have it-all you want. Ive never liked much from Sig..liking less lately.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My gun now runs with any ammo I have, even the slow soft shooting 147's and toasty 124's. I just don't have any appreciation for the the comp that is not very functional IMHO.

My Sig Legion handguns have been remarkably reliable and now this gun runs fine, just not like a comp'd gun. For those looking at this gun, pass on it and just buy a Legion P320 X5. I need to throw this gun on GB and get rid of it.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 09-26-22 at 16:35.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The gun is very accurate. But to PB's point, you can't tell it's compensated. It shoots no flatter than the non-comp guns. The chamber is pretty small on the compensator.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Took it out one last time to run a variety of ammo out of the gun, it ran like a top, no issues with all types of ammo.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123